A Big thanks to everyone.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Schmidt

Thanks everyone for all the help, insight, and info you all gave me while building my sport 20. From paint to setup tips, finding needed hardware,and answering questions. It's my first wood hydro build, and the boat turned out great. I sure hope it runs as good as it looks. Now to the real art of the deal, getting it dialed in.

Thanks everyone

Jim

WP_20151127_15_07_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20151127_15_06_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20151127_15_07_14_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was supposed to be ready for the 2015 season, boats don't look like they would take long to build, but sometimes they do. Thanks guys. Ted have a great winter. See you at the pond in the. Spring

James,

With the weather still being mild we are still testing for next year. Big everything down to Rochester Hills and we can get your boat wet in 2015.

There are a few of us in the Oakland Wolverine club still testing. Looks like testing again between Christmas and New Years.

Great looking boat!!!

Bert Dygert

Wow Jim, that looks great. Can't wait to see it in action! I am looking forward to racing Sport 20's at Saginaw Bay R/C Boat Club in 2016 already! Might see Ralph out at the pond if you get out there before Christmas.

I can't wait to race sport 20,s either Charles. Dean is cutting the adjustment slots in my turn fin and in my pipe mount. Thanks and merry Christmas buddy

James,

With the weather still being mild we are still testing for next year. Big everything down to Rochester Hills and we can get your boat wet in 2015.

There are a few of us in the Oakland Wolverine club still testing. Looks like testing again between Christmas and New Years.

Great looking boat!!!

Bert Dygert
thanks for the invite Burt, if we were not going to Florida that week I would take you up on it. It's always a pleasure boating with ya Bert.
Jim

It seems like this class has been getting more popular in the past two years and that's a good thing Dave. Thanks for your help man

Back