93 Tplus back up boat hull #

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

Hey Guys.I think I found My winter project.I have always liked the T-Plus paint sheme but I satayed away from the vented hulls as I have tried a couple and all though you can get them to run,The trade off is strait line speed.Anyways I just found out that they hada back up boat that was a standard pickle.Could anyone tell me the hull # ?? for the 93 Tplus back up boat ? Thank you.

Hey Guys.I think I found My winter project.I have always liked the T-Plus paint sheme but I satayed away from the vented hulls as I have tried a couple and all though you can get them to run,The trade off is strait line speed.Anyways I just found out that they hada back up boat that was a standard pickle.Could anyone tell me the hull # ?? for the 93 Tplus back up boat ? Thank you.
Dennis-

1993 U-2 T-Plus, that should be the #8200. Second year of running the non symmetrical Jones sponsons. B)

Actually, the 8200 wasn't so much a back-up as it was an insurance policy. The only other vented hull was the 92102.5, which had only run in competition starting in Seattle the year before, so the technology was basically untried. Also, if I remember right, Jim Harvey either didn't receive the new hull till after the season had started or it wasn't ready to race, so for parth of the season the 8200 was the primary hull

[#163 although the pic used for the 1993 T-Plus is the vented hull, you can see the water spray coming up thru the deck opening. ;)

Correction 162,C :p :lol: :lol: :lol: If your lookin for paint codes I have them somewhere's in my mess I call a hobby room. :blink: :blink: :blink: Later shann

Latest posts

Back