'92 coors dry scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike a

First time here on the board,, just received this boat and was wondering could anyone give me some insight on set up tips or what to expect from this boat.. she has the west coast set up already,,solid shaft and solid prop shaft (not crazy about that but will run first then go from that)put in a andy brown motor and pipe... thanks for your help mike :D

Mike,

Just put that 250 on it and let it rip. You will know soon enough what needs to be done with that beauty.

Got any pictures? That A/B MAC 67 should make it go real well.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Mike,

Just put that 250 on it and let it rip. You will know soon enough what needs to be done with that beauty.

Got any pictures? That A/B MAC 67 should make it go real well.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund
will take pictures this weekend,,i knew you would be the first to respond,,,,, again thank you for all of your help,, you are what r/c boating is all about mike

First time here on the board,, just received this boat and was wondering could anyone give me some insight on set up tips or what to expect from this boat.. she has the west coast set up already,,solid shaft and solid prop shaft (not crazy about that but will run first then go from that)put in a andy brown motor and pipe... thanks for your help mike :D

Mike, Welcome to the board! Be sure to get with me in West Palm next weekend.

Ron

Last edited:
Back