90 ROADRUNNER PICS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Lamb

Just finished completing the rigger today and thought i would show pics of my boat.I'm pleased the way it turned out. :D

90 Rigger Final pics 0031.jpg

90 Rigger Final pics 0042.jpg

90 Rigger Final pics 0051.jpg

90 Rigger Final pics 0061.jpg

90 Rigger Final pics 0071.jpg

90 Rigger Final pics 0081.jpg

90 Rigger Final pics 0091.jpg

Looks good Rick! What are you using for hooks on the reciever and battery holder?

Those are for holding the wire on trailers.I cut off the part that would clip to the trailer and just glassed them in.They work very good.

I'd like to come to the Winternats but right now i am undecided.Plus i need to feed this engine and get it broken in.I'm ordering a case of fuel tomorrow.

Just finished completing the rigger today and thought i would show pics of my boat.I'm pleased the way it turned out. :D
Looks like we're gonna have a good X/F Hydro class next year.

You gonna race in Crosby this weekend?

B

Very nice - great job ;) You should have a lot of fun, they are a good strong engine.

Can I ask where you got the cool water nipples from ??? thanks

Rick,

From what I saw on there site, they are 5MM thread, the threads on the 91VAC are metric?
All CMB's are metric.

:)
Green head 67's are 10/32,,, believe my RS was also
hey rick call ralph and order the new boom tubes that he has..they are much stronger aluminum..and yours are quite short for that boat..

with all that torque they might bend..those tubes should extend as far as possible out!! i like the boat alot!! let me know how it runs

I got those from Gizmo motors from Jims boat dock.Here is the link.Tey are nice.

http://www.gizmomoto...chk=1&Itemid=56
Rick,

From what I saw on there site, they are 5MM thread, the threads on the 91VAC are metric?
All CMB's are metric.

They are indeed Metric ..just so happens that the 10-32 fittings will go in.... but a little loose . Those are RCMK water nipples BTW :)

I got those from Gizmo motors from Jims boat dock.Here is the link.Tey are nice.

Rick,

All CMB's are metric.

They are indeed Metric ..just so happens that the 10-32 fittings will go in.... but a little loose . Those are RCMK water nipples BTW :)
Well, look a there. Learned something on a Saturday

How are you Bro ?? We gonna see you at the Winternats ??

Rick,

All CMB's are metric.

Well, look a there. Learned something on a Saturday
Hey man , wazzup / We gonna see you azz at the Winternats ? :)

Back