8th scale parts and hull list ????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

Just wondering if it would be a good idea to have an 8th scale hull and parts retailer list on here permanently.The reason I bring this up is I see alot of posts looking for these items.It seems that unless you are willing to build one out of wood,There isnt much out there.

Just wondering if it would be a good idea to have an 8th scale hull and parts retailer list on here permanently.The reason I bring this up is I see alot of posts looking for these items.It seems that unless you are willing to build one out of wood,There isnt much out there.
Heck ya! I got numbers written on napkins, business cards etc.etc. You could probably fit everything on 1 page.

Hey Wes and Dennis,

Actually there is a lot available, just hard to find. If I were able to copy the Adobe page from the NAMBA Master Hull Roster, I would post it here, and it would provide a good start for everyone to add their "Napkin Notes" and "Business Cards" to. And even Manufacturers could add their contact info, and what they have available.

This list can be found at: namba.com/content/scale.asp

Al Waters has been updating this list, so if we all add our two cents to it, and groom it a bit - - we can make the combined list available on this site - possibly. CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back