• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Can someone make me a 1/8th 1999 Miss DYC unlimited hydro?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Reid:

What Tim said is good advice if you don’t want to do any of it. I understand about the instructions. ML Boatworks makes really nice laser cut kits but there are zero instructions. Now with that said, he pretty much states that the plans available from David Newton at Newton Marine are essentially the instructions. So you need to buy those too AND you have to buy the sheeting and basswood sticks etc… which you can get from him too. Great kits but you have to know what you’re doing.

Now, Phil Thomas does provide instructions with his fiberglass hulls. He also marks where all the holes need to be drilled for strut, rudder, stuffing tube, etc… so that’s an option for you that kind of meets your criteria.

But like Tim said, there are clearly a few that would be willing to help you with building you an 1/8 scale here.
David Newton plans have no instructions, I built a Smokin Joe from the Newton plans and you are on your own.

Back