80 mph 20 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw geeez, whatza matter guys ..... don't you like a good fiction story from time to time?

Oh that's right, that's what we have Ebay for! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw geeez, whatza matter guys ..... don't you like a good fiction story from time to time?
Oh that's right, that's what we have Ebay for! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have had all my boats at least to 110 MPH plus at least a dozen times or so. No matter the size they all have reached that speed... The best part was I did it simutaineously with all of them :p It is NOT that hard either. ;)

pichers1.jpg

So what are all of you saying???? That the guy who sold me the 55+mph Dolphin won't go into reverse??? Have I been scammed again on ebay??? Having the stinger shoved into the motor does not increase performance??? :blink: :blink:

So what are all of you saying???? That the guy who sold me the 55+mph Dolphin won't go into reverse??? Have I been scammed again on ebay??? Having the stinger shoved into the motor does not increase performance??? :blink: :blink:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats like open headers :eek:

I think if Nick (Nighmare) stops fiddeling with his sons boat he'll be one of the first to go over 80 , this kids a danm good racer and a hellofakid , i enjoy racing with him , now Nick on the other hand :eek: :lol: :lol: just kidding Nick i love when your around buddy.

Preston,

We are working on the new 85 to 90 MPH 21 Hydro right now.

What Are You Guys Working On?

Mark Sholund

Hey guys ,

I would think ya better be doing 80mph or else I will be passing you this year :)

Paul

ahhh,.... the more things change, the more they stay the same...

I have an 80mph .12,... with no PROP!!! Though most of the time or goes about 65... (unless there's traffic)

ahhh,.... the more things change, the more they stay the same...
I have an 80mph .12,... with no PROP!!! Though most of the time or goes about 65... (unless there's traffic)
The fastest my 20 Hydro went was a little ove 90....(My truck pulling the trailor wouldn't go any faster)

Walt Barney

Preston,
We are working on the new 85 to 90 MPH 21 Hydro right now.

What Are You Guys Working On?

Mark Sholund
I hope you are not refering to a heat racing boat because we have been there before. If it's a SAW then why waist the time. The record is well above that. If I decide to work on 85 it will be with a .12. But at this time I don't see working on anything. If KP gets rid of "Tunnel" vision then he might go to work on the 21 SAW. I leave all that stuff to the pros.

80 MPH twenty?????

Up here in the Great white North We run 90MPH on frozen ponds in the dead of Winter..... Naked. :lol: :lol:

Tim K

Latest posts

Back