• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

!/8 circus RTR Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardKnox

I have a rtr circus less rx . Just restored with Klass Kote paint and clear. New decal set. Boat has never seen water, New old Ops 67, futaba servos, Comes complete and ready to run. Just add rx and fuel . Very nice boat and looks better in person. Iam new on this site but been on the dock and ebay with 100% good ratings. First $600 plus shipping will own it. Thanks Any good offers I will consider.

3.3-15-10.JPG

4.3-15-10.JPG

7.3-15-10.JPG

P1010023.JPG

P1010026.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a rtr circus less rx . Just restored with Klass Kote paint and clear. New decal set. Boat has never seen water, New old Ops 67, futaba servos, Comes complete and ready to run. Just add rx and fuel . Very nice boat and looks better in person. Iam new on this site but been on the dock and ebay with 100% good ratings. First $600 plus shipping will own it. Thanks Any good offers I will consider.
Still for sale. Will let it go for $550 shipped in US.

im still waiting on your offer on the canard and cash

im still waiting on your offer on the canard and cash

Now what are you doing? I thought I'm done & I'm not buying another Nitro boat! What's up with that? But on the other hand I See why you would want this Boat it's a great looking boat.

I would trade him just you're Canard for this Boat But you're Canard & Cash that a great deal.

That canard of you'rs runs great.

Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still open?

Can I change this to FE, and take this without the engine and pipe?

Gilbert

Latest posts

Back