7.5 kb throttle problems

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lildan

Could anyone point me in the right direction on correcting kb throttle problems. (newbee)

Motor seems to not get up one the pipe ( falls off after half to 3/4 throttle) and I have played with high and low settings to noe avail. Whdeere is a good starting point on the low end setting.

Please help anyone???

Lost in South Carolina

Could anyone point me in the right direction on correcting kb throttle problems. (newbee)Motor seems to not get up one the pipe ( falls off after half to 3/4 throttle) and I have played with high and low settings to noe avail. Whdeere is a good starting point on the low end setting.

Please help anyone???

Lost in South Carolina
It sounds like the engine is not getting enough fuel, not knowing what your set up is makes it kind of tough. But generally when they sag at full throttle its not enough fuel. Check and make sure your tank and pressure system can supply what the engine needs. Greg

I always set the low end as rich as I can get it for race boats. Sounds like your too lean on the main needle too.

Back