• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(6) 4 cell packs of Intelect 3800 batterys for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Here I have (6) 4 cell packs of Intellect 3800 series batterys for sale. They are all matched cells. Also have Deans Ultra Plugs soldered onto them. Make me an offer on these. I used them this last year in my pan car, and all of them took and held a charge. I would recommend conditioning them and cycling them just as standard battery maintenance. I dont have a charger with the capability of telling me each ones run time, or amps or anything like that. So all I can say is they worked least year in my pan car, and ran an average of 5 minute heats on a 13.5 bruchless setup. Make me an offer fellas. I also have 6 sets of Deans Ultra Plugs for sale. 5 are new in package, 1 has been used. make me an offer on these guys also:

replied one more time, gotta go to class right now, will respond in a few hours when I get back.

~James

Back