Futaba 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and 3PKS LiPo 2750 Packs IN STOCK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
I will have Futaba 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and 3PKS transmitter packs here is just a few days.

They are LiPo 2750's. The largest pack capacity that will fit. These power the radio's for every weekend for months on a single charge.

Limited amount available and haven't been able to get them at all lately. They have shipped and are on the way.

$36 and $6 to ship.

Paypal is [email protected]

I have the LiFe packs IN STOCK for the 6 volt Futaba transmitters also !!!

$34 and $6 to ship.

Last edited:
the 2750, are these life?

No they aren't. Life not the right voltage for those radios. 3S LiFe is only 9.9 volts in a 12 volt radio with a 8.5 volt shutdown is not so great and why you can't buy those any longer for the Futaba 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and 3PKS 12 volt based transmitters.

They were originally powered by 8 dry cells that when new were roughly 12.6 volt just like a fresh LiPo 3S pack is 12.6 volt making it perfect.

It needs 3S LiPo that comes out to 12.6 volt at full capacity. That way you are 4.1 volt away from shut down. Lipo being denser allows you to fit in a lot more run time with 2750 mah .

as usual daniel you are well informed, i will send you paypal for one of these packs, if you get anymore life 6.6 packs in let me know, thank you john virgalla

as usual daniel you are well informed, i will send you paypal for one of these packs, if you get anymore life 6.6 packs in let me know, thank you john virgalla

John,
Ok cool. The transmitter LiPo's have shipped and are showing a Thursday delivery.

Yes sir I will let you know if anything in smaller sizes of LiFe receiver packs come in.

I do have the 2500 LiFe flat packs. They are not as big as you would think say compared to a 1800 flat.

vwzwULY.jpg

Thank you,
Daniel

Last edited:
Okay Daniel, sent you the PayPal, if you had the 6.6 life in a 1400 milliamp Cube pack those would work out great but I'll keep an eye on your post and see what's available thank you

Okay Daniel, sent you the PayPal, if you had the 6.6 life in a 1400 milliamp Cube pack those would work out great but I'll keep an eye on your post and see what's available thank you

John,
Paypal received. It was $2 short.

$36 plus $6 to ship. $42 total

Do not worry about it. There was no fees so it is close enough.

When I can get the cube packs those will be 1800's.

Should ship on Friday if they make it on Thursday like tracking is showing.

Please send me your address.

Last edited:
I will have Futaba 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and 3PKS transmitter packs here is just a few days.

They are LiPo 2750's. The largest pack capacity that will fit. These power the radio's for every weekend for months on a single charge.

Limited amount available and haven't been able to get them at all lately. They have shipped and are on the way.

$36 and $6 to ship.

I have the LiFe packs IN STOCK for the 6 volt Futaba transmitters also !!!

$34 and $6 to ship.
What are the dimensions of the LiPo battery and will you ship to Canada?
Looking for a pack for the igniter I built!
Thanks Tim

thanks daniel, i am somewhat new to the lipo, life tech, i may have some questions for you later on . thanks again

John,
Call me when you get it and have your charger ready to go. Do not guess at anything.

five six one 667 three7six8

MODE-LiPo Balance and plug both leads into charger
Voltage- 3S 11.1 volt (3S @ 3.7 per cell)
Charge Rate- 1 amp

Last edited:
I have fresh stock for Futaba transmitters.

I have the LiPo 2750 highest capacity available to fit in the 3PM 3PMX 3PK 3PKS $36 each and $6 to ship

I have LiFe 2500 highest capacity available to fit in the newer Futaba transmitters 3PV 4PM 4PK 4PX 7PX 7 PXR $34 each and $6 to ship.

Back