4Pls Futaba Esc Problem

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darryl whitman

Supporting Member
hi guys, I got a 4pls radio , bind an runs my jae21 rigger great , esc in it is a seaking 120, now tryin to setup my P spec ,

ML310 hydro 20, the problem is I can not get the esc to neutral position , I tried the adjuster setup in menu . Im using

the ftaba R304SB rx T-FHSS , like I said it work fine in my rigger , and yes I've reset 5 times , plz some 1 got an idea.

Darryl, try the throttle reverse switch set to "R" for reverse and then you may have to adjust the throttle "trim"

Like mentioned reverse often fixes the neutral position as many ESC's on Futaba system need to be reversed.

If that didn't get it in proper range you may be able to use the sub-trim to relocate the neutral so it will idle.

ok guys , after 4.5 hours later , I got it, for the 4PLS Futaba radio, here r the setting that work for the P spec , aquagraft esc,

EXP- brake at -85

END POINT thr at 120, brake at 20

SUBTRIM thr at B-31

REVERSE thr only

also set your micro thr trim by the steering wheel at B14

this is working for all of my boats with the P spec setup. I hope this will help any NEWBIES like me who wanted a good radio right off the bat.

it would be nice if futaba an other radio companies would make a basic setup manual quick start , for us NEWBIES.

hope it help some 1,

Back