• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

41" Avenger/spider rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike robson

41" Avenger/Spider rigger with a .80 OPS motor runs excellent they say these boats will run 70's rigger is in great shape i run it a few times has am remote and hand held 12v starter hate to see it go but got into gas cars aint got time for it dont want it to sit 325 PLUS SHIPPING O.B.O. also have a traxxas 4tec 2.5 motor 225 obo first to say ill take it its theirs will make a deal now

Last edited by a moderator:
41" Avenger/Spider rigger with a .80 OPS motor runs excellent they say these boats will run 70's rigger is in great shape i run it a few times has am remote and hand held 12v starter hate to see it go but got into gas cars aint got time for it dont want it to sit 475 O.B.O. Will email pics cant get em to load for some reason also have a traxxas 4tec 2.5 motor 225 obo first to say ill take it its theirs will make a deal now
mike,email them to me and I'll load them on here for you.. [email protected]

41" Avenger/Spider rigger with a .80 OPS motor runs excellent they say these boats will run 70's rigger is in great shape i run it a few times has am remote and hand held 12v starter hate to see it go but got into gas cars aint got time for it dont want it to sit 475 O.B.O. Will email pics cant get em to load for some reason also have a traxxas 4tec 2.5 motor 225 obo first to say ill take it its theirs will make a deal now
heres his pics

IMG_3235 (Small).JPG

YEAH LETTING YALL KNOW ID TRADE THIS RIGGER FOR A FIRE FIGHTER RIGGER OR GAS RIG LET ME KNOW WHATCHA GOT

Back