• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out of Hobby Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclefester802

Hey Everyone,

Getting out of boating (Not Happy about it ) and I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I have a few complete running boats ., a lot of K&B 3.5 & 7.5 parts both inboards & outboards ..some running hardware ..2 starters .and a bunch of support crap. I think I even have a few complete motors) I have way too much crap going on in my life too go thru and list everthing so here Is my cell # 732-213-2704, I'm in New Jersey and I'm usually up till at least 1 am so feal free to call and see what I have. I have to get rid of everything cause I'm going to have to leave my house soon so just call and ask... I will give you a great deel on anything I have. Everyone I have met on this site has always been the best ....Actually most of the stuff that I have was bought from this site so I figured this is the first stop before Flee-Bay.

Mark

Got rid of a lot of parts ...thanx everyone.

I have a few complete rigs to get rid of.

!- is a 33" 9.5" fiberglass deep vee hull with .40 k&b insalled with a new p/s and all the electronics all you will nead is a 75mhz t/x and your in the water. Very strong hull.

2- One of my best boats. It's a all wood deep vee hull that is 31" long & 11" wide . The boat has a k& b 7.5 inboard ..turn fins and 4" prather trim tabs. The motor is a older k&b 7.5 drum rotor motor with the big silver throttle body and a remote neadle valve ..which is new . The p/s is done..I have a brand new one that I will send with the boat..I just have zero time to install it so you will have to. I do want a little bit of $ for it cause it kills me to get rid of it. The guys that I ran with used to make fun of this scarab (as I called it) and it would blow their riggers out the water.. If you have a high wake boat that fast riggers got no chance..all you got to do is get it in the straight and make them jump your wake in the turn and the race is yours. I would like to get $600 for it but I know that ain't gonna happen...So I willship it to the US for $225 and I will also send a starter ..1 new MC-9 plus a new one in the motor... I do have pics of the boat ..Oh yea it has a brand new CMB black muffled pipe on it....This thing is fast..I think I have a prather 235 or a 240 on it and it's not for the faint of heart.

3- This boat is a mini hawk rigger..I has a .21 LEO motor in it that I ran about 15 minutes.(not even run in) I will also include a .21 CMB gold head and 2 pipes . The cmb runs great starts everytime but it could use a repower. This boat has all new electronics and is a very stable boat and would be a great 3.5 rigger racer it is very stable and easy to control ( my pond is very small and I got radar at 42 mph ) I will let this go at $180 Shipped in the US..

I can send some pics but they aren't that good.

Happy Holidays Everone, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,Getting out of boating (Not Happy about it ) and I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I have a few complete running boats ., a lot of K&B 3.5 & 7.5 parts both inboards & outboards ..some running hardware ..2 starters .and a bunch of support crap. I think I even have a few complete motors) I have way too much crap going on in my life too go thru and list everthing so here Is my cell # 732-213-2704, I'm in New Jersey and I'm usually up till at least 1 am so feal free to call and see what I have. I have to get rid of everything cause I'm going to have to leave my house soon so just call and ask... I will give you a great deel on anything I have. Everyone I have met on this site has always been the best ....Actually most of the stuff that I have was bought from this site so I figured this is the first stop before Flee-Bay.

Mark
any complete .21 tunnels?? or .21 outboards??

Thanks, Dusty

Mark, is there any chance that you have a K&B .82 piston and sleeve :ph34r: ? I'm sorry to hear that you're getting out of the hobby. I left it for many years myself until I came back around 2000-2001. Hopefully things will change and you'll be back.

I'm intrested in your K&B 3.5 and 7.5 parts I'll take it all if the price matches my pocket. Do you still have the rigger send photos:

[email protected]

Hey Everyone,Getting out of boating (Not Happy about it ) and I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I have a few complete running boats ., a lot of K&B 3.5 & 7.5 parts both inboards & outboards ..some running hardware ..2 starters .and a bunch of support crap. I think I even have a few complete motors) I have way too much crap going on in my life too go thru and list everthing so here Is my cell # 732-213-2704, I'm in New Jersey and I'm usually up till at least 1 am so feal free to call and see what I have. I have to get rid of everything cause I'm going to have to leave my house soon so just call and ask... I will give you a great deel on anything I have. Everyone I have met on this site has always been the best ....Actually most of the stuff that I have was bought from this site so I figured this is the first stop before Flee-Bay.

Mark

Got rid of a lot of parts ...thanx everyone.

I have a few complete rigs to get rid of.

!- is a 33" 9.5" fiberglass deep vee hull with .40 k&b insalled with a new p/s and all the electronics all you will nead is a 75mhz t/x and your in the water. Very strong hull.

2- One of my best boats. It's a all wood deep vee hull that is 31" long & 11" wide . The boat has a k& b 7.5 inboard ..turn fins and 4" prather trim tabs. The motor is a older k&b 7.5 drum rotor motor with the big silver throttle body and a remote neadle valve ..which is new . The p/s is done..I have a brand new one that I will send with the boat..I just have zero time to install it so you will have to. I do want a little bit of $ for it cause it kills me to get rid of it. The guys that I ran with used to make fun of this scarab (as I called it) and it would blow their riggers out the water.. If you have a high wake boat that fast riggers got no chance..all you got to do is get it in the straight and make them jump your wake in the turn and the race is yours. I would like to get $600 for it but I know that ain't gonna happen...So I willship it to the US for $225 and I will also send a starter ..1 new MC-9 plus a new one in the motor... I do have pics of the boat ..Oh yea it has a brand new CMB black muffled pipe on it....This thing is fast..I think I have a prather 235 or a 240 on it and it's not for the faint of heart.

3- This boat is a mini hawk rigger..I has a .21 LEO motor in it that I ran about 15 minutes.(not even run in) I will also include a .21 CMB gold head and 2 pipes . The cmb runs great starts everytime but it could use a repower. This boat has all new electronics and is a very stable boat and would be a great 3.5 rigger racer it is very stable and easy to control ( my pond is very small and I got radar at 42 mph ) I will let this go at $180 Shipped in the US..

I can send some pics but they aren't that good.

Happy Holidays Everone, Mark
I think I will take door number 3. Always wanted a 21 rigger. Please send pictures of hydro and engines.Thanks

Wally

Back