40 motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like brandon im on a budget also and in the market for a good 40 motor and it dont have to be a brand new out the boxs motor but one that has been used and well took care of will be just fine to so any info on somebody that may have one and want tell sell post on here or shoot me a pm

thanks Corey Duncan

thats what we have heard who has it for sell
. You can get one from hyperprod.com but maybe someone has one for sale. And yes Corey, I know what you mean. Motors are really expensive but luckily I got a good deal from the leydes and cant thank them enough. Brandon

P.S. You might want to get a truck that can get over SOWEGA'S hill before you worry about a motor ;) Lol, jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha just needs new rubber to get over the hill but a 45 is alot cheaper then them 4 black tires we just needed alil push from that ford still wouldnt drive that flipped over rebuilt dodge LOL

we have looked at that one from hyperprod but was trying to find one that is all ready to go but its lookin like we are gona have to go that way with the hyperprod motor

Last edited by a moderator:
That Rossi is hard to beat in price and performance, especially after it's massaged over a little (insert head motorman of Lee Racing plug here). The Nelson outboard is also fairly decently priced at like $385 to $400 I think from Otto. That's also ready to run and I personally think it's a better out of the box engine if you're not looking to do a whole lot of cutting and grinding.

Then there's always some ol' K&Bs floating around that you can usually pick up for pretty cheap. If you can keep them together they hold their own quite well with the rest of the pack.

~Jr.

Bead blast the on a Nelson and they won't blom up.
102.gif

That's all I have to do and it won't brake cranks ? is there a reason for bead blasting ?

Thanks Shane
Yep, look up shot penning. It stress relieves steel and aluminum. Did it all the time when I worked at Northwest Airlines.

That's all I have to do and it won't brake cranks ? is there a reason for bead blasting ?

Thanks Shane
Yep, look up shot penning. It stress relieves steel and aluminum. Did it all the time when I worked at Northwest Airlines.
Can you elaborate on this? How exactly is this done and what would be the application for our small nitro engines?

-Jr.

Wow. Thought I had heard of everything. Thats very interesting guys......

Latest posts

Back