• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 Mono Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

40 Seaducer subsurface drive boat. In good shape , all decals can be removed.

Includes MAC 45 / COOPER QHP quiet pipe and header.

Motor has less than 4 tanks on new bearings and decent pinch.By no means a new motor , but runs well. New standard steering and throttle servos- switch needs to be replaced but is still functional- ball fell off.
rolleyes.gif

This is a really fun boat to run, but Im re-thinking my classes for 2011 and it just doesnt fit the plans. Someone will be very happy racing this boat.

I provided pictures and a video of the boat on its first run off the bench earlier this year (see link under pics) , The old water outlet hole on the port side needs to be prettied up- but it doesnt hurt the way it runs and it has a small nick in the port side rear- again doesnt effect the boat.I failed to tuck he exhaust psi line in the underside of the deck- but you get the picture .

$350.00 shipped US only - reduced price without radio .

nzfuwn.jpg

sw4imo.jpg

nns6qh.jpg

rgxor5.jpg

Respond to this add only or indicate pm sent.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I asking too much here guys or just no interest in a 40 Mono ?

I thought it sounded reasonable, but if not please let me know.

Okay I gotta make some room, I want to get started on my Gas Rigger so-

$400.00 less radio , incl prop + shipped US only ?

Andy

I will include shipping US only if purchased prior to 12/24/10 .

I really need to make some room, Im at the agreed capacity the wife will accept before she hurts me
rolleyes.gif

Andy

Open to offers and will part out if needed, but would prefer to sell complete.

I gotta make space ............

Watch the video- thats first run off the bench, it drives sweet and has decent speed. There is plenty left in it.

Andy

One last time -

$375.00 shipped US only .

Andy

One last time -

$375.00 shipped US only .

Andy
Hmmmmm, I'm up to $340 in my boat fund. :( Maybe Santa wil give me some cash. :rolleyes: I do have a beautiful yellow tunnel hull. :D :D :D

Merry Xmas Buddy

Rick
I can hold it for ya Rick
rolleyes.gif

You got a "project" Yellow Tunnel , soon to be pretty again, trying to make me feel guilty at this time of year- shame on you
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Merry Christmas back at ya
cool.gif

Andy

If I need to work a deal with radio - less motor - less pipe ?????

Lets here it guys before ebay-

I need the room ........

Andy

I cant believe no interest in this boat for that price with video of how it runs ?????

Am I missing something here ?

Andy

I cant believe no interest in this boat for that price with video of how it runs ?????

Andy

economy sucks if i had the extra cash i would buy for my son so he would have something to start out on. if its not sold next month ill buy it. lol. but you do have one hell of a deal here.

Andy

economy sucks if i had the extra cash i would buy for my son so he would have something to start out on. if its not sold next month ill buy it. lol. but you do have one hell of a deal here.
If its still here Mark , I will gladly honor that price.

Andy

Replied Brad, but its not gonna be a cheap ride to Aussi land.

Don't happen to know anyone coming to the WinterNationals from your neck of the woods do you ??

Could sure help save on shipping .......

Suggestions for shipping quotes would be greatly appreciated, I just got a quote from UPS to send a pipe to Victoria and it was nuts....

Andy

Back