3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brad!

Did you end up selling your Seaducer and Nova? I hope so 'cause I think we're getting a new club member as a result :)

BTW: I mounted the Nelson 45 on the K&B lower this morning. Looks pretty cool! Just need to do a couple of mods to fit the header properly where the Nelson mounting plate is bigger than the K&B. The Vision hull setup is almost finished except for the 3rd channel but I won't get it on the water until after the Vic Champs.

That's no good murph..well it is but it isn't.

If the wind stays up it won't be much tunnel water.

Great day at the pond today the water was like a mirror! The pspec cobra was running well and I got the cobra with my nova going nice but blew it off the water and split the hill open. Oh well back to the HTB she's plenty fast!

BOOMs monk was screaming and kessos "Ronald" boat was moving along very nicely too.

LOL sorry mate but it was a beautiful day to be at the pond! it was a bit warm though....

It was good to see Hooters Racing Team back on the water again and the Sport OB ran very well!!

Hey Guy's

Forgot to ask, Anybody running the ML295 nitro version this season?

Wondering how it did down your way,

Gene

Yea I remember now bout some changes he wanted to do,

Thanks Guy's

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

Just thinking about a nitro O.S .21 conversion for the VS1. ( what is a good price for the version 1 )

What ratio fuel do I need to run?

Where do I get it from? ( I am in Perth,W.A )

Does anyone mix this ratio themselves and are prepared to on sell it?

Thanks

Looking at the possibility of heading north for the Hunter Valley Champs.

Is the venue up there OB Tunnel friendly?

Most of the time the water is pretty good there Brad. If you've never done a HV champs before - I'd highly reccomend it.

Yep HV champs is a great weekend away!

Water is usually good but like all ponds it can be impacted by wind.

Looking good for the HV Champs.

I see the Bradford Hotel in Rutherford was listed as a accomodation suggestion on the entry form. Many/any others staying here?

Cheers

This went quiet - who's running O/B's at the HV champs this year? I think we had 15 A O/B's there a few years ago and it was a blast.

Back