3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep can't wait to get back racing.

We have good collection of OBs in the club this year so racing should be fun!

Tim and I are planing on running the p specs too we need to get a few more of them running!

Hey Kesso!

What's a "Ronald"?

Perfect weather here in the ACT yesterday as well. No tunnels though... Just riggers. Sounds like I should dust of my Bandit & VS1 and come to Sydney soon....

The boat was originally green and red so we nick named it the souths boat.

Kesso didn't like that all though I think he is a closet souths fan... So he painted the green yellow and it became the Ronald McKesso boat.

Planning on getting back to Penrith for atleast one club day this year. This weekend would have worked well except I'm not prepared and havn't got any of my boats ready.

Putting together a Sport Tunnel together as well, I can only imagine how much fun this class will be!

Does A mono and A Hydro normally get run on club days at Penrith?

Seems like there are alot of B outboards getting put together as well, might also become a strong class.

I know of 4 being built. Excluding my new one;)

Brad,

A Mono definitely (largest class at the club for the last 2 years).

A hydro is gaining popularity again and is gaining numbers at club level. Hoping to run my new one this coming weekend actually.

B o/b isn't that strong at club level for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tim,

Hopefully with the new B outboards being put together, numbers at major events next year will raise to about 10.

My first ever A hydro should be on the water this coming weekend. Got the tedious task breaking in the engine before the fun can begin though.

Planning on getting back to Penrith for atleast one club day this year. This weekend would have worked well except I'm not prepared and havn't got any of my boats ready.
What makes you think we've got our boats ready................?

I still need to move the engine forward in my A Mono and replace the stuffing tube so I can hopefully run it without the 175g of additional weight on the front :blink: and I'm thinking about fitting an OS Lower Unit to the HTB to make it easier to interchange my engines. My B Outboard is still waiting on its "heart transplant" i.e. swapping the K&B Pro for the CMB RS.

Anyway Brad, whenever you feel like coming up for one of our Club Days, you are welcome to stay at my place, just let me know when you are coming :) :)

I got the RS and the mount more than 12 months ago, I just haven't managed to get my act together and put it on the boat :huh:

sounds like you blokes are having fun and some good numbers with the outboards

i will have to come down and have a play at your club soon with my a outboard and b outboard 9i haven't had either going since winter spec 2011.

it would be good to see more b outboards

Anyway Brad, whenever you feel like coming up for one of our Club Days, you are welcome to stay at my place, just let me know when you are coming :) :)
Thanks for the offer Kesso, if Katy comes we might have to get a motel room though because she snores excessively, and loud, Lol

Thanks for the offer Kesso, if Katy comes we might have to get a motel room though because she snores excessively, and loud, Lol
LMAO

She talks alot too!

Latest posts

Back