3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'll ask........ ^_^

So Tim how did you and Ian do?

Believe you were sharing driving duties,

Gene

Well Ian drove my Mod boat (HTB290 / Novarossi) and won his first heat, but somehow managed to blow it over in the second heat (I have never blown that boat over - it's usually rock steady in the rougher conditions) and the plug shot out of the head in the third.

I was leading my first heat with the OS/ villain by about a half a lap and backed right off (as it's trimmed very light), which was a bad move as I caught a wave and dunked. Second heat I was dicing with some of the piped boats and was pushing pretty hard and got a little too carried away - blew the boat over and DNF'ed.

For the third round I left the boats in the trailer. We were a little short staffed as a host club at a huge event so I had to step up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premature plug ejection.......Hate it when that happens :eek:

Sounds like a busy day, Hope someone was take'n pics.

Gene

Nothing better than blokes with tools in hand :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The real reason Bryan was sick - Witnessing something "in a similar vein" from your partner in crime from Nerandera!! :wacko: :wacko:

All in all a top race meet boys!!!

Couple of things to note:

Murph having a couple too many and driving the old 'bus' on Friday night (bit weak i reckon) - at least he did prove me wrong the next evening when i said all Lynx drivers are weak as piss by having a Jagerbomb hahaha

Brad Spencer for Winning B outboard (and for sabotaging my B outboard by not loctiting the thread on the housing bolts like he said he would for me (was his K&B engine i had borrowed) ahahahaha (went well for 3 laps at least) )

Simon Cox for taking the win in A Outboard over 17 others (or so) with his new Visioncraft powered by a Novarossi (why would you have anything else??)

Great to see so many outboards at an event, especially with all the different power plants we were running, a 6S outboard, plenty of Spec 4S outboard, water and air cooled OS motors, Novas, CMB, K&B

No-one needed any shafts, so either you are all tight arses or they are holding up nicely :)

Anything I missed guys?????
It was a good weekend even with the wind.

Murph was in great form on Friday night.... So to speak.

Gino is probably having is google searches monitored by the FBI...

Who would have believed it was Aaron's birthday the same night we go to HOOTERS for dinner AGAIN...

Finding BOOMs rigger a year after it sank...

Finding out what it's like to sleep in the same cabin as the worlds WORST snorer..

What a weekend.

Well done to the winners and it was good to put faces to names for a few guys.

Brad Spencer and his partner both great people and some fast boats in that stable.

Dion it's was good to meet you also

It's was good to see the p spec outboards dominate EA tunnel!

260 something boats entered for the weekend was pretty awesome!

Same here Bryan!! Both Friday and Saturday nights were great!! So to speak, lol. Another great birthday for Aaron too. I am really glad I made the trip up. All the best to you and the crew up there, all top blokes and very entertaining!! See you all soon.

Ps

Has Gino burried that iPad yet?? Lol

Penrith turned on perfect weather for our Fathers Day Practice!!

Even "Ronald" made a triumphant return to the water today with Nova!/Irwin/Lawless on the back!!

Boom's A Mono was screaming fast running an engine rescued from a 12 month holiday with the Pond Gods!!!

Two of our new Members made their debut with TT Bandit OB Tunnels. The Sport Class looks like it is growing. Better dust off those VS1, Villain & TS3 boats for next Sunday's Race Day.

Sounds like you had a good day. Cannot believe I woke up with conjunctivitis this morning.

The car was packed and I was looking forward to doing some testing!

Great weather down here too! Could not help myself, put a couple of coats of paint on the illusion I built last year, cooked a BBQ and hit the lake. Our first real nice day in ages down here. Hope you get well soon Bryan.

Cheers,

Dion.

Was that the new Nova powerhead Kesso or your other one that was on the breakthrough? Looking forward to seeing Ronald's return to racing next sunday, I'll need to fix the "canyonero" throttle linkage before then.

I spent the day hanging with my Dad and my 2 girls - it was a great day.

Tim,

The Nova on Ronald was the engine I have been running on the Breakthrough. The Breakthrough has been acting as the "workhorse" for running in the new Nova, it's now got about 3 litres of fuel through it and showing lots of potential :) :)

Back