3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Wayne... Can we convince you to stay up at the caravan park on sat night?? I'm sure we can fix you a bed for the night.

Who knows you may even get to meet Valentino Rossi's brother Nova..
Yes a real eye opener and not to be missed

Anyone have a spare spot for me to crash on Saturday at the van park? Too far to stagger home in winter.

Beergarita's and jagerbombs this year? Oh and Mr. Ruttley - I've got the JD's covered already.

Anyone have a spare spot for me to crash on Saturday at the van park? Too far to stagger home in winter.

Beergarita's and jagerbombs this year? Oh and Mr. Ruttley - I've got the JD's covered already.
You have done that walk before hahaha

Hmmm maybe I won't need mine much Saturday night, see how the other drinking buddies hold up! or you could just snuggle up with Ian?

Last edited by a moderator:
All in all a top race meet boys!!!

Couple of things to note:

Murph having a couple too many and driving the old 'bus' on Friday night (bit weak i reckon) - at least he did prove me wrong the next evening when i said all Lynx drivers are weak as piss by having a Jagerbomb hahaha

Brad Spencer for Winning B outboard (and for sabotaging my B outboard by not loctiting the thread on the housing bolts like he said he would for me (was his K&B engine i had borrowed) ahahahaha (went well for 3 laps at least) )

Simon Cox for taking the win in A Outboard over 17 others (or so) with his new Visioncraft powered by a Novarossi (why would you have anything else??)

Great to see so many outboards at an event, especially with all the different power plants we were running, a 6S outboard, plenty of Spec 4S outboard, water and air cooled OS motors, Novas, CMB, K&B

No-one needed any shafts, so either you are all tight arses or they are holding up nicely :)

Anything I missed guys?????

Kris,

Who all was running the new NR 21 Oitboard? Any feedback on the results or performance? Thanks.

Hey Ron,

Aaron was running the new motor and Holy Cow that thing has some power!!! still breaking the sucker in and it looks like it will be WAY too much for any current hull on the market (in anything more than a bit of a breeze)

Aaron was running the factory Nova O/B, and WOW! It sounds sweet when it comes on pipe! The boat looked overpowered when it was on!

Congrats to Simon for A O/B (largest field ever for A O/B in Oz, and the windy conditions were "challenging" - quite a feat!) Special mention to John H for trophying with a sport motor on a VS-1! Well done in a fast field full of Nova's and CMB's!

Congrats to Brad for winning B O/B (That K&B was singing - I was waiting for the "POP" but it didn't happen!)

Congrats to Kris for winning EA and EB - against inboards at that - and that EB is very impressive! I think we'll see more of those soon!

I think TJ may have done a flex cable in the last heat of EA tunnel - motor was turning but prop wasn't....

Hey Ron,

Aaron was running the new motor and Holy Cow that thing has some power!!! still breaking the sucker in and it looks like it will be WAY too much for any current hull on the market (in anything more than a bit of a breeze)
Thanks for the feedback Kris. Thanks for your thoughts as well Tim. Aaron mentioned he was testing one so I am happy to hear it was a success. Congrats to all of the winners. Looks like you all had a very successful race weekend........ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ron,

Looks like you all had a very successful race weekend........ :D
Not all of us, but thats a different story!

I was very happy to see so many good O/B tunnels at an event in Oz. It's been slowly building up to this over the years....

Windy conditions didn't you guys have like100kph winds down that way on the weekend :blink: challenging is a word for it.

Latest posts

Back