3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, i can understand you not wanting to ship me your villain. i have 2 already, it would be in good hands.......but, how about shipping the hooters girls!!!!!

hey guys i been away busy for the past few months hope 2 run at bob any one else running laters dion

hey guys i been away busy for the past few months hope 2 run at bob any one else running laters dion

Dion,

Yeah i plan on making the trip to BOTB again in 08. Will be running my OBT there also. Its getting its first race meet at the World Club Challange. Should be interesting.

Dave

Great race in Penruth. You really did have everything including the Hooters girls.

lohring Miller

Great race in Penruth. You really did have everything including the Hooters girls.
lohring Miller
HI LOHRING..

If we were to know the hooters gals were going to be such a hit we should have arranged for them to come each day .. They sure did make a good look in the pits thats for sure...

Hope you had a great time downunder and will remember it till next you may like to come and have a crack at one of those special Stainless Hydro Trophies..

Was a pleasure to meet you and hope to catch up another time.. Lets know how you make out with the bouy design if you are to give it a trial...

Cheers Ian ...

Lohring's in Australia? Good Gawd!! Hey Lohring, Check which way the toilet water rotates while yer down there,

plumbers gotta know :lol:

Jerry

Sorry chris I wanted to go but its here already and i didnt even realise! :eek:

Maybe next year we come down and hit the piss :p :p and Ian can bring his HOOTERS girls :D :D

Whats the excuse slackers? BOB not good enough eh?
;-)
1. I just used up all of my bank account.

2. I just used up all of my annual leave taking a family holiday.

3. Too close in terms of time to the Nationals which will be held at the same venue. Great pond but hard for me to justify travelling there in Feb and then again in April.

4. None of my boats are ready! They all need work.

While you are mentioning "slackers" what was your excuse for not racing at WORC?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Chris you have opened yourself up for a flame attack... :lol: :p

Maybe we didn't want to come down and give you a driving lesson... :ph34r: just because you have a World Title doesn't mean we need to show you any respect... :lol: :lol:

At this point I'm hopefully going to the Nats, as long as my travelling buddies stay committed I will be there.... looking forward to catching up with you all at the cocktail bar...

PS: Tim, thought you had retired !! you don't need any excuses.... :)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris you had better watch out for Mcqueen! thats a quick boat! and stay away from the cocktail bar we wouldnt wana see you have a little accident :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Guys,

It's a pity that you can't all make it to the BOTB; I'll get around to meeting you one of these years! I may be able to pop up to the nationals for a look, so that might be a good chance!

Kris I'm glad to see you'll be there in Feb. B) Will you be running the HTB?

Cheers,

Dave Moyle

Back