3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave that boat in your avatar looks like a beast!! :blink:

Id love to head down there some time soon!

Come up for Winter Spec or i think the state champs are in sydney this year arent they??? we get some good tunnel water at our pond! you just gota watch out for my wake :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome! Been meaning to post on here for ages but never got around to it until now. ^_^

The boat in my avatar is my scratch built "MoilSlik" tunnel - there's build pics on the AMPBA site if you haven't seen them already B)

The trusty old K&B is pushing it along pretty well at the moment :)

welcome dave

that boat of your has turned out well

well guys iv finally put the MAC on the HOOTERS boat so the os will go into

a box for a rest poor little thing (two sets of bearings,rod,piston and liner and a crank)

cant wait to run it on the 10th its a brand new motor so ill go easy on it for the first tank

cheers ian

So how many are going to the NATS?

Im planning on it, got to get past BOTB first. Hitting as many events as possible or funds will allow this year, to make up of the lack of participation last year. There should be a few QLD guys making the trip to nats this year.

Lohring, it was great meeting you and Al, plus the other US guys. Was one sweet event and glad u made the tip down under to run with us. I hope in years to come i get the opportunity to race over in the US some time.

David

If by some miricale i get a whole heap of funds come my way then ill be there with bells on but at this point you can rule me out :angry:

David

If you can make it to the 2009 NAMBA Nationals in the Seattle area, let me know. I will be sure you have what you need to race. I may even have some competitive boats by then.

Lohring Miller

sorry I had other BETTER commitments :p I would sooo rather work than go up to Sydney.

Thought i would save the money and put it to better use like going to BoB and the Nationals and stuff LOL

sorry I had other BETTER commitments :p I would sooo rather work than go up to Sydney.
Thats probably because when you travelled to Sydney in the past (And Hunter Valley for that matter) you got whipped.......... you must hate the place :p :p :p

BUT

I'll give you some credit - your boat was awesome at Finley last year and mine was a P.O.S. You missed some good racing and would have been very competitive this time - if your boat ran like it did at Finley.

Thats probably because when you travelled to Sydney in the past (And Hunter Valley for that matter) you got whipped.......... you must hate the place :p :p :p
TOUCHE !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
well now i know you guys have your butts in gear it might be worth the trip.

Don't you start Gino, whats your excuse? LOL

You guys would WANT to be better than me! You run about 4 times as much ;)

Oh yeah Tim I thought you would have given up a long time ago, as much as it pains me to say it your a FORD (F@#KED ON RACE DAY) HAHAHA, but hey without you at the races the other Sydney boys have no clue how to tune their boats! So if you dont go, they they shouldn't bother coming and getting their asses whipped.

Kris

Back