3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yippy.... Another OBT running in AUS !!!!!

Finally got mine on the water, after a long delay after a broken skeg on the old K&B.

Boat - Villain S1

Motor - K&B

Leg - Lawless

Pipe - OS

Its kinda a mixed bag with parts but it runs so much better than the stock K&B. Still needs to be dialed in a bit, but happy with the speed, cornering and general handeling is fine. Felt very comfortable driving it flat out hugging the bouys while an X hydro screamed past chopping up the water for me.

Just have to stop the bouncing down the straights now. Might just be a little more stick on weight up the front, or some trim, berhaps a combination of both. Need to get it out on the water again next weekend. Im using a x440 tex cut. Not sure what other props might be worth while trying. I was thinking a x437/3, x438, and a mod 42mm prop i have. Testing was cut short as i lost a bolt from the exhaust and didnt have a spare.

Anyhow, cannot wait to run it in sydney in a few weeks. Really looking foward to catchin up and having a crack with a non-borrowed OBT at an event this time. ;)

Cheers

Dave

Hey guys

Just thought id mention that i have a new weapon to unvale on sundy. If it goes well shell be a real gun!

But im not telln you any more, so your gonna have to wait until Sunday!! sorry :lol:

hi all

have i got some news for the guys going to penrith in jan for thwe WORC

as most of you know my new boat has the HOOTERS paint job

well iv been in contact with HOOTERS here in australia just to let them know im useing there

trade mark and told the a littel bit about what we do and about the WORC in jan and to

my surprise the last email i got read likt this

Hi ian

many thanks for your email,its always good to hear from a hooters fan!

We dont mind you useing our branding on one condition you let us send a couple of girls down to the main

day/s of the event.

please can i ask you to let me know what would be the best time and day/s for us to do this and i will try and

schedule a couple of girls to attend the event. we're also happy to consider sending girls to other events you may

have in eather western sydney or on the gold coast.

i look forward to hearing from you shortly

regards

julia

so what do you think of that do you think eveyone will like seeing the girls there for one or two days

let me know what you think

cheers ian

I knew I liked Australia. I won't be running a tunnel boat this time, but I still hope to meet all of you at the race.

Lohring Miller

Ian they are welcome all days,

Im sharing Ians Tent :lol:

Lohring we look forward to catching up with you and all the other guys that are

making the trip,

With Wild Bill in charge im sure a good time will be had by all.

Greg

Thanks for the happy birthday guys. Hey maybe I can get a birthday photo with the HOOTERS Girls, if that's alright by you Ian of course :lol: :lol:

Back