3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulsetech said:
I have an older .45 outboard hull that measures 32 1/2 x 11 inches that may work out ok but in not going to spend money and have a slug

so i might go for the lynx i really want to see a nemisis up close and personal

before i commit to one

114615[/snapback]

go the Nemesis :p

Have not seen the Lynx go yet! But I do know the MAC SPP combo is dynamite :p

Dave

RIGGERMORTISE said:
Pulsetech said:
I have an older .45 outboard hull that measures 32 1/2 x 11 inches that may work out ok but in not going to spend money and have a slug

so i might go for the lynx i really want to see a nemisis up close and personal

before i commit to one

114615[/snapback]

go the Nemesis :p

Have not seen the Lynx go yet! But I do know the MAC SPP combo is dynamite :p

Dave

114618[/snapback]

Well I have seen the Lynx up close & I have seen it GO! and I cn tell you all that the LYNX/MAC/SPP combination is ready to race!

GO THE LYNX!

Mark

Hey all

I must say ive seen the lynx up close and inside out :)

and yes its quick,

however,theres a Villian in stock mode thats going pretty hard as well just need to learn to back off at the end of the straights but i am one eyed i must say,sorry MJ

Theres a Nemesis thats not far off the money as well and with a little adjusting it to will be quick as well,

but how good is it that 21 tunnel is going forward.

And dont forget theres a couple of TDTTs not too far off and im sure they will also be competitive.

here come the 21s

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
gmorty said:
And dont forget theres a couple of TDTTs not too far off and im sure they will also be competitive.
114620[/snapback]

Mine isn't very competitive - horsepower is useless if there is no boat to mount it on to......... :p (and with Chris migrating to the UK I don't think I'll have a boat for quite a while. )

Tim.

Gee with all this talk about MAC/SPP.....

That would make it a Nemesis/MAC/SPP/Lawless combo.....

sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Greg (pulse)

Any updates on that OS frankenstein you were planning on building? I don't mean the XM......

Tim.

Mine isn't very competitive - horsepower is useless if there is no boat to mount it on to......... :p (and with Chris migrating to the UK I don't think I'll have a boat for quite a while. )

Tim.

114658[/snapback]

There is one half built here for you. I'll try to finish it off and if i don't there is one that you can use untill I return. After all I still owe you a boat.

TTYL

Chris

Hey Chris

When u going?

Chris im more than happy to help out and get it finished.

Ive sent u an email.

Greg

gmorty said:
Hey Chris
When u going?

Chris im more than happy to help out and get it finished.

Ive sent u an email.

Greg

114714[/snapback]

I can help too Tim if you are too busy.

Thanks Guys!

I've got a 21 rigger 80% built that I need to get done before I'd start on anything else, and then there is the FF45 proto and something else that needs building before the nat's in March 06..... so yeah - I'm pretty busy in that regard!

Any help with the tunnel would really be appreciated!

Tim.

Hey Tim

sent chris an email,if he gives me whats done and the materials he has already got,ill finish it off no dramas.

Greg

Geez Guys,

just saw this one myself.

Seeing that I don't live far from Chris, I am more than willing to help out too. Chris give me a call and we'll work something out.

Greg, how about I finish it off and you give it a nice paint job, as I am not very talented in that department at all?

Cheers

Gino

GO .21 TUNNEL IN OZ!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

Hey Gino

Mate im happy to do whatever,im happy to build it,paint it etc.

if it means another 21 tunnel in our class at Penrith it needs to be finished.

Greg

nice work gino and greg getting the class back 2 were it should be

laters dion

go 3.5 OB'S in OZ

Hi all,

I Sent my entry for the HV champs in today - entered 4 boats including A O/B tunnel. Entries close shortly guys - get them sent in!

Good luck to the guys running in the VIC/SA champs at Altona on the weekend. We want to see pic's!

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gimracer's tunnel is on its way downunder along with some more Neminis kits HV Champs are going to be fun

how many 3.5 ob's do we have for the vic's theres

DION

KRIS

GREG

CRAIG

who else????????????????????????/

dion26 said:
how many 3.5 ob's do we have for the vic's theres
DION

KRIS

GREG

CRAIG

who else????????????????????????/

115121[/snapback]

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Nationals Finley 2006 be there :D Two heats of tunnys would be cool :ph34r:

Back