3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David

I have a crx, good cheap radio system

presently running 3 boats from it.

Easy to use settings once you get the hang of the computer

Lots of adjustable settings including throttle response.

hey all how many do we have for the hv champs

laters dion
It looks good over on the AMPBA site www.apmba.asn.au forum

A/OB Tunny

Gino

Tin the man Duggan

Greg M

Paul Sturton

Richard Symynuik

your not on the list yet Dion???????

Placing bets are we???

My picks are

Tim D 1st

Paul Stirton 2nd ( if he drives to survive, got to keep that power under control)

3rd dont know yet.

I love to stir

Dave

Add,

Myself and David Kingston to that list (when i eventually get the form sent in ;) )

I miust be about due for a 1st or out of the top 3 ;-)

Kris

Hi Dave,

Don't be so quick to write off Greg Mortlock - he has a very reliable Villain and has a very sensible approach to points racing. He finishes races more often than most. I've seen him win B hydro outright with an outboard tunnel.

Gino's Villain is a real weapon and has improved since the Nat's, and his new Nemesis is starting to make good speeds also. I don't know which boat he is going to run.

Richard S is an exceptionally good racer - he's won plenty of silverware over the years. It would be foolish to discount his chances.

I haven't raced a 21 tunnel in competition since 2000, and I'll be busy with 3 other boats that weekend as well as helping out a few people. I'm just there to fill the numbers to make the class ;)

Tim.

P.S. If I scratch Mark's boat again he'll have me hunted down and killed!

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like the big wooden spoon is stirring the pot again. Im just anoyed cus i can get there to race :p

I can agree with you tim there is some very good drivers. Just watch I will edit that post weekly B)

seeya

Dave

Hey Guys

I remember my first race and a very wise bloke (TD) said to me and i still go by this,

TO FINISH FIRST,FIRST YOU MUST FINISH

so true isnt it

bring on the HV Champs should be a great weekend.

Greg

Guys,

Just a side note - HV champs is usually either VERY HOT or raining - be prepared for both!

Tim.

hey all my entry is on the way should be there soon 2 bad u cant make it dave there might be 1 more a 11 year old named brett `2got a small fast dumus with a mod k&b on it with iwen pipe gona talk 2 his dad c if he will let him come up with me laters dion

Gino's Villain is a real weapon and has improved since the Nat's, and his new Nemesis is starting to make good speeds also. I don't know which boat he is going to run.
Hmmm, good question Tim, not sure which one myself.

As long as we have the weather on our side it should be fun. Looking forward to meeting the boys from Mexico as well. :ph34r:

Bring on the Tunnies!!!!!!!!

Gino :D :D :D :D :D

Sunny conditions 25deg C will be what i hope for.

Or at least anything cooler than Brisbane has been over the past 2 weeks.

If it rains than that will suck - thankfully electric can run well in the rain lol.

Id just like to see the rain come to my place for once. Bone dry here.

2 1/2 weeks and counting down.

Heard there will be electrics there also.

hydros

monos

tunnels

This will be a great event

Grimracers Neminis has arrived and I will be testing this weekend at Penrith get it dailed in for the HV Champs. I almost forgot that it is imported like every model boat in the world they all have somthing imported. Hopfully this will further encourage 21 tunnel racing in Aus please feel free to look and measure it you guys as Mike wants to help the class over here that is why it is here no other reason

140+ boats so far - it's going to be a long two days for you guys with only 1 class entered. Bring a comfy chair.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not as many tunnels as was mentioned earlier in this thread- So far its looking like a PSRP + 1 other boat class. That will make Grimmy a proud Daddy!

I think Paul is excited dont you? :D ;)

Someone take a digi and get me pics Mates!!!! I cant wait to see you guys goin at it :lol:

Expecially " The Return Of Timbo to tha Land of tha Whomp Whomps" :p

Gene B)

Yes Ian, "Bloody post hole diggers" :D

I'll get Ian to Launch one and someone can snap a pic of him holding a "Womp Womp"

Seeing how he loves them sooooo much!

Grub takes some great pic's - maybe he'll share some with you Gener.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be perfect Tim! Yea just the look on his face :p

Thanks Mate,

Gener B)

Grimracers Neminis has arrived and I will be testing this weekend at Penrith get it dailed in for the HV Champs. I almost forgot that it is imported like every model boat in the world they all have somthing imported. Hopfully this will further encourage 21 tunnel racing in Aus please feel free to look and measure it you guys as Mike wants to help the class over here that is why it is here no other reason

Pauls right.. I knew sending the boat over that it would not help my or Pauls sales.. Heck there are none.. However.. Having another tunnel boat racing in Aus is what this is all about. Its one way to get the old blood pumping and to help build tunnel racing in the land down under.

The friends you make boat racing are like no other. I have been racing RC everything for years and years and the boat racing guys from OZ are about the coolest cast of crazies one budd could ask for.

Lets go Tunnel Racing its time for a little "Reverse Action"

Grimracer

Latest posts

Back