3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Murph,

A 7.5 Hotshot sprint cowl should fit - I think Kris Flynn might be able to help you with that.

Kris, you out there?

Tim.

Just though I had better drop in and say hello!!

my boys have been racing bikes fairly heavily and work has increased way over my expectations!

Ben and Ryan now have national sponsors in bike racing so they are on the bikes every weekend until october. So no boat racing for me for a while. Ben has got sponsorship for Austrailain GP125's in 2008 so we will see where it takes us. anyway i am still planning to come to Sydney to play tunnys later in the year and also in January.

Its good to see the tunnels still rock!!! So i will catch you all when we can

Regards

Dave

hi all

i put some pics of my ts2 in my gallery there only my boat

i took them after i got home just some of the damage and the repairs

ian

hey guys heres pic pf my new beast not finnished but hopefully it will be by sunday depends on how much i drink on friday night coz its my bday this weekend

ian good to see your almost done :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have some TS@ look alike cowls ;-) soon, for use, the main killer is the postage from US to here...

Hey guys quick Q.

What do you rekon a mod 3.5 would go like on a 7.5 dumas hul?? its only 2 inches longer than a ts2 but its wider also.....

So what do you think?? :p

hi all

why is it that people dont do what they asy they are going to do.

The guy painting my boat left it to the last thing and i didnt get done :angry:

so now iv had to put my other ts2 together ill be getting it painted at a later stage

but at least i can ruh it on sunday on that note whos going to penrith

ian

Thanks for posting those photos Greg.

Unless I'd seen it on the day I never would have believed you could get two boats to connect themselves like those two did. It probably still brings tears to Ian and Murph when they see those photos??

A quick update on yesterday at Penrith -

Tim's new .21 Tunnel was absolutely flying. All he's gotta do now is make it touch the water occasionally so he can turn it around the buoys.

My .45 Tunnel hit the water for the 1st time and showed some promise. The Killer and the Nemesis will have a new playmate.

Regards,

James

That 7.5 of yours was cool James! Did you get the stalling sorted out?

Dion,

It's a shame you can't make it this year. Are you likely to make it up for the HV champs?

Tim.

That 7.5 of yours was cool James! Did you get the stalling sorted out?
Dion,

It's a shame you can't make it this year. Are you likely to make it up for the HV champs?

Tim.
Not yet.

I changed to plug after a few tries and the engine came to life again but it kept stopping at either end of the course. I'm thinking I might have had a "range" issue but not sure why. I changed the batteries in the TX but no improvement. I might try a different RX battery pack and aerial set up next time.

James

it was **** impressive to watch! :D

Just needs to be reliable and you will be pickn up race wins everywhere! :p :p :p

OK all you .21 Tunnel Guys where are you??? I just saw the updated Competitor List for the MBCof NSW Winter Spectacular and there are only 2 entries for 'A' Outboard Tunnel :huh: :huh:

Entries are supposed to be in by 30 July, so you better get your butts into gear!!

We were able to run an 8 boat heat in a Club Race a few weeks back even with a couple of renowned racers missing. Surely we'll see at least 8 - 10 boats entered for this prestigious event?

Otherwise, you're gunna see me walkin' away with the trophies and setting up an unassailable lead in the Club Championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let the smack talkin' begin.......

Regards,

James

Latest posts

Back