3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entry forms been mailed Andrew should have seen it prolly today!

I got somthing for ya james! :p :p :p :p

Hey James

Mate dont panic entries have been sent :p

The Tunnel crazys will be there :rolleyes:

If i cant make Saturday you guys better get some good heats in

on Saturday because Sunday look out :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

mine went in the mail yesterday, Winter Spec here we come.

BTW, can't make it too easy for the current title holder, hey Tim? ;)

Gino

Tims boat goes good in the air! HAHA :p :p :p :p

Good to see there will be a few of us there! im there both days cant wait!

cant make it this time :( i can only get down there for half day on saturday and its

my little sisters birthday sunday and she would be sad if i wasnt there

ian

BTW, can't make it too easy for the current title holder, hey Tim? ;)
You guys have nothing to worry about.

Apparently I can't win with my own boats :blink: and have a guess what I'll be using to defend the title. It's going to be highly unlikely that I'll repeat last years effort.

sounds good to me!! :p

I think we should take it for one step at a time tim that boat of yours is **** impressive. B)

Considering how many boats are entered in the event (over 150 now) and that I've agreed to be the event CD, I might have to pull out of racing. I'm just going to be too busy to set-up and work on my boats that weekend.

Considering how many boats are entered in the event (over 150 now) and that I've agreed to be the event CD, I might have to pull out of racing. I'm just going to be too busy to set-up and work on my boats that weekend.
Tim,

That's not good, we need you in 'A' Outboard! Is there anything we can do to help?

James

Do you mean help with my boats or help with the CD job?

I will be calling on all MBCofNSW members to help with various event stuff like rescue, start judging and so on.

If you mean help with my boats - basically I'll only have time to drive them, so someone else would have to do all the prep work before such as taping hatch lids on, re-fueling etc. and then the clean-up (hopefully no repairs) afterwards. Basically I'd need a boat slave.

Hey Tim

Mate we can all help

Last years title holder wants us to refuel his boat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats funny you trust us that much mate :eek:

Greg

Yep im there!

Hey anyone planning on staying out at penrith over the winterspec?? :blink: :blink:

Tim

Let me mix some fuel for you.......

641px-Mad_scientist.svg.png

Do you mean help with my boats or help with the CD job?I will be calling on all MBCofNSW members to help with various event stuff like rescue, start judging and so on.

If you mean help with my boats - basically I'll only have time to drive them, so someone else would have to do all the prep work before such as taping hatch lids on, re-fueling etc. and then the clean-up (hopefully no repairs) afterwards. Basically I'd need a boat slave.
We should be able to help with your boat prep.

James

I think I read somehwere on here that Outlaw has bought himself a MAC Outboard, do you know anything about this Ian??

Sounds like we're going to see something very interesting showing up at Penrith in the near future.... B) B)

I think I read somehwere on here that Outlaw has bought himself a MAC Outboard, do you know anything about this Ian??
Sounds like we're going to see something very interesting showing up at Penrith in the near future.... B) B)

yeah ok i got busted :lol: its a birthday gift to my self but you will have to wait to find out more :lol:

Back