3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

I should be there on Sunday,

I checked the MBCofNSW site just to

confirm its still where it was

Cheers

Greg

Ian,
MBCofNSW membership expires 30th June.

What boat are going to bring to Penrith on Sunday? I think the last time I saw you there you had a freshly painted TS2, have you still got it? The 'A' and 'B' Outboard Tunnel classes are building up.

I hope you are going to join in.

Regards,

James
hi james

iv still got the ts2 and i working on a b tunnel iv got more time to play boats now

that my house is at a stage where im happy with it so im going to try and get down there a lot more

regards ian

It will be good to see you there on sunday greg! we all been thinkn you were dead! LOL!!

I should be there two hopefully my throat infecttion and flu that i got sundy afternoon after leaving the hunter after an eventful or was it more un eventful day will clear up and leave me feeln good to go! ;)

Bryan

Dont worry that little green Villian will be back to mix it with the rockets ;)

and 7.5s Killer is waiting :p

Greg

I should be there two hopefully my throat infecttion and flu that i got sundy afternoon after leaving the hunter
I got home Sunday night and was as crook as a dog too... Drove the porcelain bus for hours. Monday too. Not fun.

I'll be @ Penrith on Sunday - new P&L to run in and I'm going to try the EVIL boat again.

I should be there two hopefully my throat infecttion and flu that i got sundy afternoon after leaving the hunter
I got home Sunday night and was as crook as a dog too... Drove the porcelain bus for hours. Monday too. Not fun.

I'll be @ Penrith on Sunday - new P&L to run in and I'm going to try the EVIL boat again.
I'll be there too. Only running in new motor so not too much fun.

Tim, that EVIL boat be the C Hydro yeah? Good luck.

Anyone heard from the Boeing CEO? Don't tell me - he's at that darn cocktail bar again!!! ;) ;)

Gino

Gino,

Apart from running in the OS, I think you should also bring the Lynx/CMB so we can all compare boat speed with you.

Based on my driving record I'll probably be the "inverted" one as I try to catch you!

Regards,

James

Anyone heard from the Boeing CEO? Don't tell me - he's at that darn cocktail bar again!!! ;) ;)
Gino
I spoke with him a few days ago but had to cut the conversation short. Have since tried to contact him several times with no luck. Must have had a few too many in the coctail bar....... :p Missing in Action :lol:

Dont worry that little green Villian will be back to mix it with the rockets ;)

and 7.5s Killer is waiting :p

You can see what i am hoping to be one of my new rockets! ts2 with CMB green head with some pretty heavy mods internally :p

And verry soon a Clegg mod os. just have to figure what i want to put it on...... another ts2? or save up for the htb 290.

i know what id preffer ill see what the ts2 dose with some power behind it. :p

well guys i was pretty impressed with how the ts2 handled the mod motor! it only took 300g of lead! LOL! :p :p

Im going to miss the next race day though wich is a real bumer!

The look on Bryans face was priceless when I told him to add all the lead weight he had to the boat! Worked though - didn't it :lol:

James and I won't be at Penrith next race day either - we'll be at the NSW country champs in Finley.

What did you guys think of my Frankenstein engine - will it be fast enough for Finley or do I need to lean it down some more?

They all looked very good yesterday,

Tim it purred "LIKE A TIGER" ;)

Hopefully the water at Finlay will be kind to you guys,

HTB 260 does great....

290 is a little better suited for the mod motors, but the 260 is a GREAT sport boat.

~James

Latest posts

Back