3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James,

in my experience, that RS will never stay consistantly on that type of pipe. Just my 2 cents.

Who's up for Finley Country Champs this year.

Hey Mortlock? Start packing!!!

Gino

Gino,

What about the Nationals in April? Count me in for Finley also (both subject to getting time off work.) I Should have the new boat ready by then :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for James' boat - we've had it running consistently fast on that pipe before - I just think his mixture was way off on the weekend. The air changed quite a lot from practice, to the 1st heat and the second which was in the rain. Thats my excuse for the DNF in the 2nd heat too. :lol: :lol:

Anyone out there in Oz got an Octura O/B engine mount they could part with? New boat has been drilled for this mount already.

Gino,

As Tim said, when the mixture is right the engine is running very well. On Sunday it ran like a dog for the first 3 laps and then came alive in the last 2 laps of Heat 1. In Heat 2 it ran well for the first 4 laps and went off the boil in the last lap. We had some strange conditions.

However, having said that, I just happen to have another pipe that will be probably be getting a try out at Penrith on Feb 25.

Regards,

James

Guys

GINO """THUNDERSTRUCK"""

Finlay here we come , the NSW tunnel boys are a very very big chance,

after BOB07 no good can come from this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Murph we will have a crew for Finlay :p

James ive sent you an email mate

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys
GINO """THUNDERSTRUCK"""

Finlay here we come , the NSW tunnel boys are a very very big chance,

after BOB07 no good can come from this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Murph we will have a crew for Finlay :p

James ive sent you an email mate

Greg
I am out for Nats, Finley reasonable chance!

MJ

Ohh very, very good. Finley here we come. I'm not certain about the nats yet.

Tim, I have an Octura mount. Let me know and I'll send it.

Gino

Gino,

To quote Elvis - "Thankyou very much!!". I'll take that mount if you don't need it.

I'm keen to go to the Nat's - even if it's just to repay Dion for travelling to our event last year.

As for Finley - count me in too! I've started stocking up on the JD's already!

No Racing at the Nats for us, but we will be there to watch! Dont think the boss would like me taking 5 weeks off work LOL

BUT Finley is a YES

Gino's Octura mount turned out to be a DuBro unfortunately.

So I'm still on the lookout for an OCTURA 3.5 or 7.5 O/B engine mount!

Anyone got one in Oz they can part with?

Gino's Octura mount turned out to be a DuBro unfortunately.
So I'm still on the lookout for an OCTURA 3.5 or 7.5 O/B engine mount!

Anyone got one in Oz they can part with?
Hang On! I'll send ya one all ready to go. The Du-bro could have the plastic drilled out in a pinch.

I do believe dubro, octura, PB, OS all have the same 1.5" spread for bolts.

OK guys, who's going to be a Penrith for the Race Day on Sunday?

I know I'm going to be there, Gino's said he would be there and Tim's going to be running the "performance enhanced" WOF/TT.

What about Murph, MJ, Bryan, Doug and last but not least the "BoB Tunny Trophy Holder" and anyone else??

Looking forward to a good day hope to see you all there.

James

I'll be there - not sure about the performance enhanced part? It could very well go slower & / or handle worse!!!!! I've broken the golden rule! "thou shalt not maketh more than one change at a time". More like I made 4! Too impatient to wait for a test day.

Murph said to me he'd be there, As did Gino. MJ has motorcross on. "Bob Tunny" Mortlock has commitments on Sunday morning, but might be able to escape and make an appearance around lunch time. Don't know about any of the other guys.

Gino,To quote Elvis - "Thankyou very much!!". I'll take that mount if you don't need it.

I'm keen to go to the Nat's - even if it's just to repay Dion for travelling to our event last year.

As for Finley - count me in too! I've started stocking up on the JD's already!

hey thanks tim good to see a few of you are gona make the trip down should be a good weekend and i will be at finley

laters dion

well haven't we got slack just thought i would blow the dust off the old topic

before it gets put on the bottom shelf lol

Back