3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Johnno,

You have nothing to worry about mate - a good bunch in this class & is all about having fun and finishing. Often the fastest boats DNF.

TIm.

good to see so many a o/b's how many b o/b's r there o mj Bring it on lol see you all up there laters dion

good to see so many a o/b's how many b o/b's r there o mj Bring it on lol see you all up there laters dion
Mick,

Tims spot on here with his comments

I used a mates boat which was just set up to go round and round for me. I ended up with 4th place at Winter Spec. I was stocked. As the saying goes "to finish first, first you must finish"!!! Sure it could have gone a bit faster and been a real hoot to drive, but i had the most fun with a boat that was one of the slowest.

Cannot wait, only 1week now till BOTB.

MJ - i dont think i will be there for practice. Got to car pool it there with others that cannot leave till thursday mid day. If you are still interested in running a few laps against my e-tunnel then perhaps at the end of the days racing if the Yarra guys allow it.

David

8 B outboards good to see a few more

7.5 B Outboard

1.Jamie Anderson - 27/255

2.Greg Mortlock - 29/26

3.Gino Rateni - 29/14

4.Sabrina Sagaidak - 27/02

5.Mark Johnston - 27/01

6.Dion "SMS" Vella - 36/130

7.Alastair "Nostradamus" Ansell - TBA

8.Craig Chenco - 36/050

laters dion

Congrats GMorty on winning the BoB Tunny trophy!

See - I told you all an MBCofNSW member would win it! :lol: :lol:

Hey Johnno - how was the A O/B tunnel experience?

lets just say Nemo gave us all a WAVE.

Those NSW Boys couldn't hack the heat and went home early (seems NSW boys leave early??) whats with that :rolleyes: LOL

O well I beat him with my blistering heat time

Hey Tim, It was well..........................an experience. All will be good when she's set up I'm sure.

It was nick named him Nemo as when it was running the left spoon was lifting and giving the pits a good old fashioned wave..................much like Nemo and his gimpy fin. All's good and certainly a different experience for sure. It'll take time to sort it but it'll get there I think

I tell you what though the boys from MBCofNSW have some very very nice tunnys.................they go hard

Johno

Yep but TEAM JASPP can go harder!!!

Glad you enjoyed it mate. i will catch up later in the week when i have some free time on the pc.

Congrats to greg on getting the BOB Tunny trophy for NSW again!!

regards

Dave

Hey Guys

Thanks

Yep that little green VILLIAN came home with the goods :p

Kris,mate we would have loved to stay longer

but some hotter things at home were waiting ;)

Greg

That little green Villain and the quiet little Driver always seem to come home with the goods!

I hope you're going to be at Penrith on Sunday Greg because my objective is to try and follow your little green Villain as closely as I can. I know if I can manage that I will be guaranteed good race results.

Congratulations of the BoB win.

James

..... and the quiet little Driver ......James
Quiet !!!! mate that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, congrats to Greg on yet another great win. Looks like the BOB trophy eludes the VIC boys yet again!!!

Gino
HEY GREG... Conngrats on the victory at Yarrawonga well done..Sorry for the delay in getting the trophies back to sydney as we stayed a couple of extra days to recover from the 45deg heat that we all had to cope with..

Must get a Villan that is still in a box in pieces together and find a home in the transporter for a crack at some Tunnie racing...

IAN

I hope you're going to be at Penrith on Sunday Greg because my objective is to try and follow your little green Villain as closely as I can. I know if I can manage that I will be guaranteed good race results.
James,

Didn't seem to matter that Greg wasn't there - I think you and Doug topped the score sheet..... a GREAT start to the racing season for the two class newbie's! ;) Brian and I had a great battle in the first heat but failed to repeat it in the 2nd.

I haven't compiled the weekend's results as yet - should have them done in the next day or 2 for Greg to put on the website.

Tim.

Hey all

James great to hear you guys had a good weekend,

Sorry guys i couldnt get to the pond and join you,

unfortunately over the next month ive still got sundays tied up with the Surf Club

but after that things should free up a bit.

Ian,

Thanks for bringing the Trophys back for me much appreciated especially the

TUNNY MASTERS TROPHY ;)

Ian i think its time for that VILLIAN to be built its a must mate

Tim as soon as i get the results its as good as done.

Greg

I'm really keen to see those Race Results posted on the Club Website. When they are, I'll take a copy and brag to everyone I know that I'm leading the .21 Outboard Tunnel Club Championship for 2007!!

I won't mention that it was only two heats and most of the fast racers weren't there.

I'm now looking forward to the Practice Day on 25/2/07 to try a few more things on the TS2/CMB combo and also give the new addition to the fleet a trial run.

The MBC of NSW .21 Outboard Class is looking very strong for this season with the Newbies like me getting our boats on the water and the sneak peek I had at Tim's new hull means things are gunna heat up.

Regards,

James

I'm really keen to see those Race Results posted on the Club Website. When they are, I'll take a copy and brag to everyone I know that I'm leading the .21 Outboard Tunnel Club Championship for 2007!!
I won't mention that it was only two heats and most of the fast racers weren't there.
James,

Results are up on the MBCofNSW site now. (thanks Greg!)

James,

Results are up on the MBCofNSW site now. (thanks Greg!)
Well done James!!! Sounds like that CMB is finally singing!

Gino

Thanks Guys.

Gino, it's starting to get there. I've still got a few things to sort out to get the engine to stay on the pipe but when it does it's plenty fast enough for my driving skills. :eek: :blink: :huh: :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back