3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mossy...ANYTHING we can do to get your ass out to the lake...as Bryan said...let us know and we will make it happen!

Happy to be your pit ***** and you just drive the steering (I got to throttle
default_wink.png
)

Brandon....Brad is the competition for sure...geta better every race/test session!

I know Shane...but its well worth the trip down under...think of it like Jurassic park...most things want to bite or kill you.

who is tempted for the Nats? I am having my arm twisted ibto going as it is only 25mins down the road so cheap for me...

I have a spare sport 20 tunnel for someone to drive (louises Vision..but you have to get past her approval first lol)

Also got a spare 45 tunnel (my Vision with a K&
default_cool.png

Could also rangle up a spare FE tunnel if we get interest!!!

Looks like I might be racing all my own boats haha

I know Brian haha

thanks guys!

Sydney folk...Bead and I are looking at the possibility of a pre winterspec trip to Penrith for the World Outboard Champs warmup.

Any dates that we can possibly plan around?

Unfortunately the boys are correct it woukd seem... id be checking with the committee before making plans....

In other news there is a new outboard racer on the way!!!!

IMG_0678.jpg

That would be nice Murphy. ..closer for us haha

I know what you are saying guys...we would decided the day before anyway.

will see what Kesso had to say...Nats are not looking good for numbers and I need the RACE! !!! NEED THE FIX!!

Congrats once again Ruttley...very happy to hear you guys have a lottlw one of the way! Hopefully we can have some new rules so kids as yound as 4 can race by the time it grows up
default_tongue.png

M18 Dragon laying down some laps in smooth water:

I am ready for nationals ..looks like we will scrape together a class of 45 and 20 outboards which is good :)

Dead, Dead,Dead, What is going on with you guys?

TB

PS, Who is selling the carbon NR Pipe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back