3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have them Bryan. We might have to enter after Kris, otherwise he might fly half way across the world to avoid racing us, AGAIN

No nats for me (and it doesn't have anything to do with Drag-ons!)

I should be at the 2015 Winter Spec though. 2014 outboard tunnel champion need defending. That reminds me, I need to get a perpetual trophy for that!

You aint a champion unless you beat champions Tim...so sorry, your 2014 title does not count as Brad and I were not there.

just make sure the small mugs are for first place...I like them bigger than the big mugs for drinking my CC out of

I am seeibg lots of excuses but no one confirmong their ability to make the trek and do something good with their lives

I've asked Tony Jones to make a custom F1 tunnel themed perpetual trophy for the winter spec outboard champion.

Kris, your name won't be on it unless you attend and beat everyone who actually shows up!

I am not seeing any reasonable responses here...just worthless comments...

but goid news if Tony can do a trophy...but make sure 1st place ones are the small mugs ;-)

Some reasons I have heard;

1. It's at Easter.

2. Don't have that much vacation time.

3. The costs of accomodation for a week in A capital city during peak period.

4.That site is notorious for getting blown out, which doesn't suit small tunnel boats.

Or maybe it's just that people are getting tired of your sh!t smack talk Kris? Ever heard the saying that you'll catch more flies with honey?

I wasn't talking about Melbourne "mate"

I agree 100% with you...I would not be thinking of going if it wasnt 30mins away from home.

if numbers are down for tunnels then I wont waste my time either.

you want me to sugar coat stuff? Then it could get messy and all that would come out is sarcasm.

o please, pretty please all come and play toy tunnel boats with me

We have an awesome brand new 20 tunnel class which is yet to be put to the proper test with all the contenders...I just want this stuff to grow...WAY to much negativity around here...geezers

You aint a champion unless you beat champions Tim...so sorry, your 2014 title does not count as Brad and I were not there.

just make sure the small mugs are for first place...I like them bigger than the big mugs for drinking my CC out of

I am seeibg lots of excuses but no one confirmong their ability to make the trek and do something good with their lives
Negativity.

Alright grumpy pants...just for you I will no longer try to promote our sport and build the hobby.

obviously the people I am targeting know what I am doing and that I am not trying to be negative but to inspire people to come and race. People dont like it? Fine then, you get them to races.

I would go as far as saying that I am one of the more passionate people on here about model tunnel boats. But then again, everyone is a legend in their own lunchbox. Remember an offer of boat parts to try and help you get you boat going so you were not frustrated with it? To say I am actually negative is funny but o well
default_wink.png

Anyhow...seeya later gator

*just fixed some spelling errors (maybe not all)...I didnt change what I had written

Last edited by a moderator:
I will fart in your general direction, you tiny wiper of other people's bottoms.

Not you B dog, thunderlips...

kris you crazy mexican you pissed of mr miyagi! Now you are in for it lol.

Mate ill be at winterspec for sure.

ill finish of the lynx/sport boat and get it running by then.

just have to work out a mod boat to run....

and ill blow the dust of the FE and she will be right.

what motor are you running on your .45? Still the kaboom?

I picked up a .45 kaboom a little while ago cheap. Needs a rebuild. Will have to source a hull for it soon.

Latest posts

Back