3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least that isnt puff the magic dragon Brandon ;-)

I assume your dripple is towards me Randy? Haha

Great to hear Brian, that sport boat will be a good combo.

I have a k&b on Louise's 45 Vision and I will either have my Nelson back going by then or a nova on the back ;-)

After sone discussions today, Mexicans should make up nearly a heat of each class at this stage for the WinterSpec 2015 Assault
default_wink.png

Happy birthday Kris!

Just kidding.

So whats it going to take for us to get some of the USA guys to come down under and run with us?

A few have offered to come over on the condition Ruttley and Kesso dislodge there thumbs and get there 7.5 OB's running:)

Hahahaha a week early mate...but thanks

What Brad said is 100% true...but they talk alot of crap over there and call themselves "world champs" when most have never left the east cost of America
default_wink.png

I think Ron should prove hinself and even that Junker bloke...adderly is scared of getting lost in the triangle which he probably has to go through to here.

those Atwells...well not sure they are allowed to leave Florida let alone USA. Brandon might become too much of a man for Mitch to handle if he hung around us aussies much longer

oh and to the fun police if you dont like what I say then toughen up....its all about the FUN

What Brad said is 100% true...but they talk alot of crap over there and call themselves "world champs" when most have never left the east cost of America
default_wink.png

I think Ron should prove hinself and even that Junker bloke...adderly is scared of getting lost in the triangle which he probably has to go through to here.

those Atwells...well not sure they are allowed to leave Florida let alone USA. Brandon might become too much of a man for Mitch to handle if he hung around us aussies much longer

oh and to the fun police if you dont like what I say then toughen up....its all about the FUN
You have to love Flynn. Tells it like it is lol. It would be fun to run with you Aussies one day. Im glad to see you guys have this thread going again. I guess the Dragon's lair is hopping these days. The Boat Racing Season is almost here. Get em ready to go!!!...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha ive got a motor that needs bearings and no hull... it aint going to go very fast!

Maybe i could strap ot to a plank of wood..? Sorry i meant a dragon.

Gee you're impatient Kesso... but rightly so. I see it most days and wish I could put some time into it. I think it should be a rather fun combination!

Sounds good, Dave! I would love to see that, (and a race of all the possible contenders)!

I may be only a few months away from dipping a hull or two in the water! Maybe a new car too so I can come and see you guys running. I have a few ideas to run boats first, but I remain ever hopeful.

Hey Kesso

I think the term is 'as well as can be expected'. Imagine a one armed bloke who happens to have one partially operable leg, and we're getting close. The leg is fine, actually, but the arm is no good at all really. I am going to attempt running a boat or two once I try out the mechanics of it. Being a musician is 'ok' within reason. "The Stick" is very useful to someone like me as it is designed for one handed operation. (search on "the stick" and you'll get the idea)

That said, I'm looking forward to coming down the lake in Penrith in the next couple of months.

Good to see you back in here mossy!

You let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out ok.

default_wink.png

We're allowed to go to South Carolina, Georgia, sometimes even Huntsville
default_wink.png
In all honestly, the whole manly thing isn't shying dad away. Think it's more so Brad that's scaring him. He's the real competition
default_smile.png

Who's Chris Flin again?

default_wink.png

It not about being scared it's about the money ! Id hate to know how much it would cost me , like I told you. In the past I would have to bring the family and be there for at least 3 weeks plane tickets alone would $8000 like I said a lot of $$$$$$$$$ it's on my bucket list . Lol I'd love to go to one of you guys race.

Back