3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTT

Hope you had a good one Bryan!

I hope the people racing at Winter Spec have a god time without me...all the best to the competitors, should be some nice boats going around!

So which of you SOB's are going to come down south in early October to give Brad and I some action before we take off to the USA???!!!

Can't. Working in Perth.

Are they going to run A Sport O/B? If so I can loan the "go, no-go gauge" if they need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want to dishearten you both so close to your trip, your spirits need to be high to take on the guys over there, if we were to come down you will only end up questioning why you even bother running these things at all such would be the gravity of the defeat you would undoubtable suffer. So in actual fact we are doing you both a massive favour by not coming down.

Oh, and you're welcome
default_tongue.png

LMAO.

Wayne this is true. That's why my boats will already be on there way to the US by the time this event comes around to avoid the suffering.

However, I will scrap together a couple of boats to run the event. Complete with good speed secrets;)

If it was anyone else saying that Wayne, I would say BULLS>>T...but I know you have some good boats ;-)

Don't want to dishearten you both so close to your trip, your spirits need to be high to take on the guys over there, if we were to come down you will only end up questioning why you even bother running these things at all such would be the gravity of the defeat you would undoubtable suffer. So in actual fact we are doing you both a massive favour by not coming down.

Oh, and you're welcome
default_tongue.png
LOL! Never seen that side of you before Wayne - well played!

Sine this place seems to be the Happy Birthday forum these days...rather than people talking about interesting stuff...how about you "gentleman" put your hands up for who is thinking of attending WinterSpec to have a fair crack at the Dragons this year? They like a challenge...not shooting fish in a barrel. I can only race Brad so many times un different locations around the world, we need new blood!!!

I hope my fellow Australians can rally together and actually get a good field of boats together this year...piss poor effort lately I must say.

while I am at it...who will be making the trip down in March for the Nationals? Or are we scared to come play down south where you never know what your gonna get weather wise ;-)

Have you received it yet wayne? Id be careful what you say if you havent.... these mexicans can be pretty crafty.

Its only just clicked why you havnt finished my dragon just yet.. are you scared of a little competition? Time to get that thing finished and delivered so i have a chance of making you face the music come the nationals in March

Latest posts

Back