3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave

well i'm just going to get him to add 4 x 4ltr bottles to his next order, it's really only me and maybe you who would buy it lol... My 30% 4ltr was $46 so 50% will be around the $60 mark I would imagine. They are really good with price so could be less than $60.

I'll give you some more details when I get them.

Do you need fuel soon dave??

Hayden

If you are interested in A-Main fuel this is the correct link, Darren is a good guy to deal with....

http://www.rchobbyzone.net/

The blend was originally developed here in Sydney by Mark (MassiveMods) and is now supplied by these guys, I've been running it close to five years now, no problems so far easy to tune, reasonably priced, good service, etc.

Hayden

If you are interested in A-Main fuel this is the correct link, Darren is a good guy to deal with....

http://www.rchobbyzone.net/

The blend was originally developed here in Sydney by Mark (MassiveMods) and is now supplied by these guys, I've been running it close to five years now, no problems so far easy to tune, reasonably priced, good service, etc.
Murph

Thanks for the reply mate, we are up in townsville and I have no idea about shipping fuel and hazard material but from what i've heard it's not cheap... We just need somthing locally available and AT racing is our only option.

Murph

Free freight, sorry I posted before checking out the link (Massive mods) blend to the equation...Definitely worth looking into thanks for the link murph...

G day mates do any of you guys over there ever here from or see Greg Mortlock AKA GMORTY. I need to get some parts from him for our gas out board legs. I am sending him a p.m but thaught I would ask.

Thanks Tony

I don't have an issue with it as a temporary to get you up and running, and I'm sure the others will think the same Greg. The more the merrier!

Ive got an issue with it damnit!! :)

JK brother. Hope you guy shave fun at the winter spec. Be interested to hear the results.

Greg,

No problem from me with running that motor as a temp. Let's make sure we get the class up and have some good racing :) (As of this morning we have 3 entries. without yours and Tim's so it looks like it'll make it)

Wayne,

the AMPBA rules give you the basis for the EA class that we're running but I think this is pretty close to our interpretation;

• 4S LiPo (up to 14.8 volts) with a pack weight limit of 650 gms including wires, connectors etc (pretty much all 4S 4500/5000 mAh packs will make it)
  • By gentleman's agreement Aquacraft UL-1 motor (2030 kv)
  • Most of us use one of the easily available 120A marine speed controllers (turnigy, hobbywing, etc)
  • Most common outboard rig is probably OS 21XM lower with Kris Flynn motor adaptor and shaft.
  • Tunnel hull of your choice (PS295, TS3, VS1, Vision, etc)

• Safety: the motor battery supply MUST have an easily removable/ pluggable "safety loop" installed, accessible on the outside of the cowling or deck, & marked with an orange or blue triangle. When you remove the safety loop, the battery pack is disconnected/ isolated from the speed controller circuit and there is no possibility that the motor can start of its own accord.

I think that's about it. We didn't get the chance to run the class at this years Nationals as it was scheduled for the rained out last day. Should be fun in Sydney..

Greg just bring it! It's fine, I've run a different motor before... Love this class there is nothing between the boats.

We'll probably have an inboard EA tunnel or two in the class also, and they don't stick to our "gentlemens agreement" on motors. So essentially the outboards will be running a race within a race. Hopefully one day we'll have enough outboards to justify it as a separate class to inboards, but for now the rules don't allow for it.

Do we need more outboards? Because my son will enter hi if you add it to the entry form already sent. Let me know.

Back