3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Bryan has a spare couch or 2 - had to help carry the baztards up the stairs last weekend! :lol: :p :lol:

16 entries for A Outboard at the Winterspec......and climbing! I think postman Pat might still have a entry or two to deliver!

That's gotta be the most entries I've ever seen for this class.

Really pumped about this event.

180mph.....did I hear that right?

I wonder what speeds he'll be doing when he puts that supercharger on his "heavily modified K&B motor"

What a space cadet!

LOL......Yep, back to the drawing board. I gotta find me another 130mph. Assuming he does not put on the superchager!

If it's on Youtube, its gott be true. Unlike those made up figures you see in Ebay adds.

16 entries for A Outboard at the Winterspec......and climbing! I think postman Pat might still have a entry or two to deliver!

That's gotta be the most entries I've ever seen for this class.

Really pumped about this event.
We now have a total 63 Competitors and 236 Boats entered for the 2012 Winter Spectacular!!

We are also seeing impressive participation in the Nitro Classes

17 - 3.5cc A O/B Tunnels

13 - 3.5cc A Hydros

15 - 7.5cc B Hydros

19 - 3.5cc A Monos

As Aaron said in an earlier post "need to bring your 'A' Game for this one" :D

:D :D

'A' game required, apply within

Darn it, if I have a game, it only starts at B-minus!!!

Well done, MBC of NSW. I'm very much looking forward to my first Winter Spec. Roll on August.

Mate,that was a heart breaker! But at the same time very lucky!

I can't thank Tim enough for quickly jumping in the rescue boat in an effort to shut it down as it was still at full noise on the bank (prop in water) on the opposite side of the pond.

2.4 gig here I come!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was lucky you found a soft spot to park it without find the fence posts on that side of the Pond :)

Mate,that was a heart breaker! But at the same time very lucky!

I can't thank Tim enough for quickly jumping in the rescue boat in an effort to shut it down as it was still at full noise on the bank (prop in water) on the opposite side of the pond.

2.4 gig here I come!
No problem Gino - I know you would have done the same for anyone too. I wish I'd thought of taking a photo of it after shutting the motor down though. You were very very lucky that it dug in rather than using the bank as a ramp - the prop was still in the water!

Futaba 4PKS - one of the best things I've ever bought.

I'm feeling ya pain... this happen last weekend, my new 21 rigger only 3 months old...

heart breaking:-( :( :( :(

ozspec 21 in2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back