3.5 Outboard Powerheads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heheheheee, and thought i was gunna have a lil fun,,ya gone an ruined it Joe.

Seriously, I think they all leak a little air but that don't mean they're nessesarily gunna leak

water. I don't know for sure, I'd be perdy hard to tell at over 50mph,,,all'z I know is just

stay away from the "steam" :)

Gene,

You lookin fer a new satin propeller thingy? Read your mail.

A "worked" M-440 would be a good choice for that moon buggy. :D

Talk With Ya Soon,

Mark Sholund

:lol: Yup need me one dos shiney thingies, spins around, goes real fast :p

Just reply'd Buddy ;)

Thanks again,

Gener B)

Yo Slide, Ya think the content is "dwindling" just a lil bit on your thread here?

Let's just throw a "rattlesnake" in here,, gee it's sure gunna be great when AB get's those 7.5 powerheads done,,ain't it?? SSSSsssSSSsssSSsSss,,,,tsss,tssss :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What tha heck!!!! I got boat pics instead of the lol smile..........

Test:

Tom somebody's been jacking around here, I logged in and its screwed,

Gene

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, I dont know it was fine last nite, I didnt change anything on my login or controls

Test:

Now thats just crazy.....

<_< :( :) :D :p :angry: :blink: :huh: :lol: :eek: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :unsure: ;) B)

OK I got it cleaned out cookies and browser history and it went away,WEIRD!!!

Gene B)

And Tom's wondering where the wasted bandwidth is???

Maybe you two should just get IM?

This ones not on me, I logged in and it was screwed, You dont like my posts, Then dont read em,

Tom can cut me back anytime......

Notified Tom of your concern here and on his post, I'll let him comment as he see's fit

And like I already SAID, on Page 6 post #78

Check for updates on the "Rinker Anyone" post,

(Bandwidth) All pics were already uploaded to gallery

Lata Gang,

Gener B)

What about the Aussie thread ? You been there *****'in yet ??? Charley !!!!! I say live and let live.......

Butch

Gene

Been at the pond all day finishing the Lynx/K&B W/C break-in for next year... Got me a Geraghty SX and a Bulifant SS to show them boys up in Dist.13 with the OS's ... ;) I've seen a SX hang with them before....

I'll start working on breaking-in the SX and SS now, Febuary is just around the corner....

Butch B)

Hey Butchie,

Glad you had a good day at the pond, I got parts comming in from CMDi, Hopper, Sholund,, so its gonna be awhile for me.

Ive never seen a SX run, If Rod worked it over should be a hummer ;)

Gener B)

Time to find a new thread you guys...... sounds like you are taking us "off the subject"
I was going to stay out of this - but it appears I've been indirectly quoted.

If my comment from the other thread that I've quoted above was taken as a "get lost" - please accept my appology. It was never my intent. I was merely trying to keep that post relevant and on track as it is undoubtedly helping to raise the profile of O/B tunnel racing in Oz.....

Timbo,

Never in question Mate, You knew I was just fool'n round with Y'all

Thanks for posting ;)

Gener B)

Im happy to see tha Womp Womp's back in Oz :D

Back