3.5 Outboard Powerheads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Thought it was Jims, but maybe not,

If memory serves me ( which sometimes it dont :lol: ) A far spell ago someone had a WICKED red case Rossi ovalhead outboard, Maranello maybe? Still got that pup? I want something different, Not talkin oval.

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bang! Pow! ,, Skeeetch!, Plunk!!,,,h,hh,,wow man,,since I stumbled into your topic Gene,,when you get

conversing with James Irwin 'bout the Rossi, ask him if I could get a couple of those headers that he uses

on his new OB,,,,since you seem to have more vacume than me 'round here,,K? :p :ph34r:

I'll throw this open to everyone, Want something different, Dig around and let me know,

Gener B)

Well since my "solution" has gotten such BAD PRESS, I wouldn't recomend it <_<

I would think that KB would have the real Wild stuff,, but man,, you'd prolly have to sell that

lil' "White Slipper" you just bought :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yea I like Kev's stuff but it just outta my league,

Might do tha "Mac Attack", Andy said they 249 er sumpin like that.

Gener B)

I was typing the same thing 249.00 , screams to the high heavens...........Kevin builds a mean one TOO....MAC !!

Butch

Hey Butchie,

Yup dats a bargain fer the MAC ;)

Gene B)

Hang loose doin tha PM thang :D

I will have to look but I probably have one of those red rossi engines that Jim Irwin had. I did the conversion to OB on them and still might have my proto type. I will look this week end.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Great!!! Yes let me know what ya find out, I thought it was Jim,

Im gonna be In & Out this weekend, So I'll check here for a message.

Thanks Man,

Gene :D

I've got one of those $249 MAC's, with Andy's mods.. I must be doing something wrong, still haven't seen the motor scream'n :eek: But I'm certain it's in there somewhere.. Just need to get back to the pond and do some more testing....

I've got one of those $249 MAC's, with Andy's mods.. I must be doing something wrong, still haven't seen the motor scream'n :eek: But I'm certain it's in there somewhere.. Just need to get back to the pond and do some more testing....
How much water you runnin' thru the engine Mark?

Last time I ran, water was full bore. Next week I'm heading up to test at the Cincy pond. I plan on taking the water tube off the Lawless. Reading some of the post on this motor, don't think the 7 oz tank will do a full race with the changes. I'll have to get ahold of a tank builder to make a 10 oz metal tank. Do believe Walt B. will get some business from me shortly.

Last time I ran, water was full bore. Next week I'm heading up to test at the Cincy pond. I plan on taking the water tube off the Lawless. Reading some of the post on this motor, don't think the 7 oz tank will do a full race with the changes. I'll have to get ahold of a tank builder to make a 10 oz metal tank. Do believe Walt B. will get some business from me shortly.
Run it more than a little rich and sqeeze that water down to where you can barely see it and it will Rock.

Mark

What pipe and length , prop ??

Butch

Pipe - Garcia (Rodney, it's NOT for sale) but have a Cooper on order. Thinking of getting a SPP also.

Length - I'll have to check when I get home. Been busy with repair / paint job on another boat.

Prop - Ran a stock S215 (44.7 mph) and a stock X440 (not radar'd). Have tried a Grim X1440, mod'd X440, Sholund cut down X442. Had the best luck with either the S215 and X440.

Actually the PSR 7 oz tank did allow me to finish all my heats at the one race I attended this year.. If that is any indication of the speed I'm getting.

hey Mark

You should ask Tim D after the hunter races next weekend what he thinks of the MAC Lynx SPP combo Im sure he is racing it there and I will have my Nemesis, AB MAC and SPP on the water for its first voyage then.

Seeya

Dave

Latest posts

Back