3.5 k&b OB problem(Robin you out there)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Moore

Was wondering what in the Hay is going on with my sons OB Tunnel> running a gold carb. Im new to the OB thing. Have been running it rich for the break in and it seem to be on the rich side. When i let off the throttle for a sec even to just slow down it dies. Runs rich on the stand and runs good if i run it WOT but as soon as i let off. Dies

Jeff

man i feel like a rookie

Sometimes it can be a cold glow plug. Try a different plug and pull the element out a bit. K&B's wear easily between the front plate and crank which lets air in and leans things out.

Mic

what version k&b, what exhaust? both of mark & mic's suggestions are good ones, try a hotter plug first.

Thanks ppl for your input. Have noticed to my stupididty i changes to a gold carb then put a inline needle as well as the needle in the carb. Have since cut off the needle on the carb and will have to test again. No wonder why it was lean when i was adjusting the remote needle.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back