• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: K&B 11cc OB...Kneeler hull sold, making new kneelers upon request.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
UPDATE:

The hull was just sold to Mr. Jerry Dunlap, but the 11cc OB engine is still available. I am asking $140 shipped for it. Engine includes 707 Specialties Exhaust throttle and stock carb (It has the exhaust throttle on it now, but I can convert it back to carb if desired before shipping, buyer just let me know), and balanced p235 prop.

If anyone is interested in a newly built 42" kneeler, I have 2 that I will be making in the next couple of weeks, (and will be making the 42" Tunnel hull pictured as well, if anyone needs a boat like that) and I can easily add more to my list at that time. Please email me for details. Thanks, Mike

I have decided to sell this 42" WOF Jerry Dunlap Outboard Kneeler with 11cc K&B that I built a few months back. It is a scaled up version of Jerry's 3.5cc 35" kneeler. The boat will come with the hull, Stock 11cc OB w/ 707 Specialties Exhaust throttle or Carb (It has the exhaust throttle on it now, but I can convert it back to carb if desired, buyer just let me know), p235 prop, custom turn fin, 12oz Fuel tank, Hitec 645mg steering servo, Hitec 325BB throttle servo (both servos have about a month of only weekend use on them), and Prather adjustable motor mount. And of course the home made driver is included! Oh, and it is painted with black fuel proof lustre coat paint. You will only need your receiver, radio, rx battery, and fuel. The boat, with this setup, runs around 45mph, and is very capable of more. The engine has good compression, and has given me no problems. The needle will need adjusting for proper running at your altitude. The only issue I can think of is the prop shaft needs teflon tape on the threads as it looses up during runs with out it. That is really all I can think of. It is a great running boat, and handles great. This boat is big! Shipping will be based on your location. Turn fin, and engine will be removed for shipping. I am asking $300 plus shipping, OBO. The only reason I am selling is I am building another one of these for a friend, and I have decided to build myself another one at the same time. Please feel free to PM or email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

Here are some pics. Some are newer than others. The only difference is the ex throttle setup vs. these pics.

DSCF1572Large.jpg

DSCF1569Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The hull was just sold to Mr. Jerry Dunlap. The engine is still available, but I am waiting for a return reply from a potential buyer.

How much would you charge for the kneeler to build one and how much for the tunnel to build one ?

How much would you charge for the kneeler to build one and how much for the tunnel to build one ?
Hi,

I was thinking about $225 for the kneeler, and $275 for the tunnel (more for the tunnel since it has the fiberglass cowling. That price includes a complete radio box w/ lexan cover and servo tray, fuel tank mount and turn fin for the kneeler. Either boat will be fully epoxy sealed. The tunnels cowling will be primed in auto grade urethane gray primer and ready for paint. If you wanted the boat fully painted in Urethane base/clear, please contact me so I can price the color as different colors vary in price significantly. Shipping will be based on exact costs. If you are on the west coast expect $50 for shipping, as I just priced the kneeler in this thread to Washington state, and it was $48.00 threw UPS. Please just ask if you have any questions! Thanks, Mike

Back