• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 motors and other stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

ALL SOLD, pending funds.

Ok guys, this will be a little odd but here goes. This is definitely a collection of parts for someone who likes to tinker. This is the last of the nitro stuff I have sitting around, I've pretty much converted all my hobby stuff to electric.

I've got 3 NIB engines left over from my rc car days. The plan was to convert them over for boat use since I had them floating around anyway.

They are 2 L.Collari Xs 400 .21 buggy motors (Rossi based, think Pirana engines) and 1 Xs 200 .12 buggy motor (also Rossi based). They have SG style cranks, but that can be overcome.

I have:

The 3 motors.

Rossi Pirana cooling heads for both the .21's and the .12 has the cooling fins cut down.

A couple spare head buttons for the .21's.

O.S. 21SE flywheels to be adapted for all three (they need collets cut for them).

Two each, 1/4-28 to 187 and 150 flex hexes.

One AB .21 pipe (don't know which), one macs 2.5cc pipe.

Two Octura 3-30 engine mounts.

Happy to send pics (can't seem to post them here). These will take a little effort to get running for boats, but they should be descent engines. I'd like to get $500 out of the whole pile. But feel free to make offers on bits and pieces. If no one wants the engines I can alway fleabay them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the .21 water cooled jackets/heads & the flywheels... I'll PM you.

Duane

Last edited by a moderator:
Back