Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casey day

i am in the middle of a project of making a a mono out of a wave slave hull and i am looking for a engine. I race in Namba 8 and somewon i race with gave me a AC Wave Slave hull. The engine needs to be under $150.00.

The engine that met all the credentials was a .21 go engine. i was just wondering if any of you had input or know a different kind. as well if any of you are selling a .21 engine.

Lights on this site is the Go marine engine distributor in the U.S. His son races a Speedmaster .21 mono with a Go Pro and does very well.

ok thanks also if any of you are gone sell a .21 docent necessarily need to be a go give me a holler

Picked up one of the 5port motors to run in my 20 as my old p5's are getting tired.

They say the pinch is tight and need to be broken in like a buggy motor for best results.

have not run it yet as season is over here till around late March or early May.

Trees loosing leaves and getting too cold to play around the water.

yeah the water is cold this time of year. thats why i where boots and hope no water gets down them!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back