• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a mistake.. that motor is from the old LS line..

It went Gold, Red and Green. This was all after the TT line... The RS (I have one of those) is not the same motor. The red motor you are looking at came out in 2001-2003 or so and was not around long. (months) The green head LS soon took over.. the RS came out late 2005.

Squeak has one in his Sport 20 I think.. likely still running.

Grim

Should I squabble over $4.95 in fees from Pay Pal? Up to you bill. Boxed and heading to Post office. Will get you a tracking # when I have it. Thanks for the sale!
Somethings not right John.....it said nothing about friend or not....PM me your address and I will be glad to send you a fiver...its only right that I do, and no hard feelings. im not some chump trying to low ball you......you might have something else one day that I might want to buy....ok?

Somethings not right John.....it said nothing about friend or not....PM me your address and I will be glad to send you a fiver...its only right that I do, and no hard feelings. im not some chump trying to low ball you......you might have something else one day that I might want to buy....ok?
No problems Bill! I think I got the 4.95 worth just listening to you and Rick sniping back and forth. I was just referring to the original post. Find a newbie and pay it forward!
John

Back