.21 and .45 motor and pipe combo for outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianPhillips

Hello to all, first I would like to say is that this post is not to knock or start any kind of "ugly" debates but to find what you guys like in these 2 engine/ pipe combinations and maybe as to why you like one over another. I'm in the process of building a couple of riggers for the Namba nationals in Oct. and need to purchase some power plants in the next couple of months... Long term parts availablity would be important to me as well if that helps in any way.. Thanks for looking and any responses would be great!!!!!!!

Brian

you are going to get a ton of answers here. do not run .21's so i'll answer to the .45 part. CMB .45 and CMB Nitro pipe. i also run a older Picco EXR and a CMB Nitro pipe. have heard lots of positive things with the new Nova Rossi motors. good luck in whatever you choose.

CMB 21 Beta EVO and a CMB 21 nitro pipe.

CMB 45RS EVO matched with a CMB nitro pipe.

Novarossi 46 with Novarossi nitro pipe

CMB 45 v5 with CMB nitro pipe.

There's a good list of combos that work very well. You can also use a Bouchie Billet 21 and 45 pipe that can be a substitute to the CMB or Novarossi pipes.

Julian

21 SPP pipe will wake her up... CMB Nitro on 45 best all around. JMO I do not race any more.
default_mellow.png

Nova21 is a great motor and lots of good pipes for them. The 21 class is the hardest class to get past 60 mph,but once you figure out how its the most fun!

Thanks Michael!!!!
your welcome. sorry i forgot to also add for your choices in .45 pipes the Macs 45 nitro and muffled pipes are really good and the

OPS 6280 nitro pipe. it's sad that there are only 2 choices for .45 motors today. years ago you also had OPS,Picco,OS Max,Rossi and prices were not no where's as expensive to buy or keep up as they are today. good luck and have fun,mike.

Latest posts

Back