2023 IMPBA Nitro Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hearing people are allowed in campers in a backfield now. I was told no campers period? Has something changed? Jeff Lutz
no camping on the grounds, per the county. no campers or enclosed trailers at shore, only in the upper field. as far as a camper I dont see the difference between that and an enclosed trailer. but space is very limited. There is camping 2 miles away at miami whitewater forest park.

https://www.greatparks.org/parks/miami-whitewater-forest

no camping on the grounds, per the county. no campers or enclosed trailers at shore, only in the upper field. as far as a camper I dont see the difference between that and an enclosed trailer. but space is very limited. There is camping 2 miles away at miami whitewater forest park.

https://www.greatparks.org/parks/miami-whitewater-forest
Anyone who has looked at your site on google earth knows you cannot put a toy hauler/camper on the lakeside. I was told no campers period, even on the hill. The hill was all I needed . I just needed to be somewhere near the site. This was told to me by Mike B….

Anyone who has looked at your site on google earth knows you cannot put a toy hauler/camper on the lakeside. I was told no campers period, even on the hill. The hill was all I needed . I just needed to be somewhere near the site. This was told to me by Mike B….
ok defer to what he says. Im just passing on what they said at the last meeting about trailers because outside of races trailers do go down to the lower pit area. miami whitewater park is maybe a 5 minute drive away with a campground.

Lets get this party started,turn the heat down and the Nitro up. One more test session and the trailer will be packed. Last night after my wife went to bed I went outside and dug up 2 jars of $$$$ to spend on the raffle. Oh and to the Balls>Hall Of Famer ive honed my Hotel racing skills im ready for a rematch!

We have had some scratches the last few days, so we are down to 56 entrants and 168 boats. We still have the same number of heats to run, so we will still have to push to get them all in. I am putting the heat sheets for round 1 together tomorrow, so if anybody else is planning on dropping a class, let me know so I can get the heats correct.

We are still running all of the classes that I previously posted. Multi Engine is now down to 3 boats, but they are 3 good ones and should be some good racing.

Registration will start on Wednesday along with open water after set up at site is completed. You will have to register and get a wrist band prior to running any open water.

When setting up your tent at the site, the area directly behind the pit area will be reserved for people that requested handicap spaces. Please do not use that area unless Mario, Brian or I give you permission. For those that have been here before, it can be tight for tent space. The club has cleared out more area in front of the pond for more tents, so having enough space for 56 entrants should not be a problem. Trailers need to be unloaded and then parked in the back field for the day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event. It should be a good one.

Lets get this party started,turn the heat down and the Nitro up. One more test session and the trailer will be packed. Last night after my wife went to bed I went outside and dug up 2 jars of $$$$ to spend on the raffle. Oh and to the Balls>Hall Of Famer ive honed my Hotel racing skills im ready for a rematch!
My Son has hooked me up with a high Amp battery. Bring it on!

Balls out Racing!

Getting stocked up for the Nitro Nats. For those who pre ordered Titanium fins, they will there for you. If anyone wants one put away for them or has any questions, please send me a PM or hunt me down in the pits.
Glad to be a sponsor for this event.

Attachments

• IMG_6525.jpeg
    IMG_6525.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3821.jpeg
    IMG_3821.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
Back