2021 Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone!
There are a couple more weeks to go before the race entries close on March 14th so please get your entries in!

5 BOATS TO MAKE A CLASS
A MOD TUNEL
Needs entries to make the class
A OPC TUNEL Needs entries to make the class
SPORT 40 Needs entries to make the class
C TUNNEL Needs entries to make the class
OPEN OFFSHORE Needs entries to make the class

We also have 3 classes that have not been sponsored yet!
B MOD TUNNEL
C TUNNEL
OPEN OFFSHORE

Thanks, Kim Grim
Kim, I dont think C mono is going to make it. You can move my sponsorship to whatever class you need to.
bob

Hi everyone!
There are a couple more weeks to go before the race entries close on March 14th so please get your entries in!

5 BOATS TO MAKE A CLASS
A MOD TUNEL

B MOD TUNNEL
C TUNNEL
OPEN OFFSHORE

Thanks, Kim Grim

Kim, I don't know what unsponsored classes that are left? But, I will be willing to chip in and help sponsor the remaining classes if we can get some others to pitch in. That will be in addition to the 1/2 A class that I am already sponsoring. I am just trying to help out. Everyone one else should do the same!

Hi Ric, the only classes I have left to sponsor are below. Unless we get more entries in these classes they won't make in the race.
We have 1 person for C TUNNEL and 1 for person for Open Offshore. I hope they make and no one for C Mono. Thank you
C TUNNEL
OPEN OFFSHORE
C MONO

Hi everyone!

5 BOATS TO MAKE A CLASS
A MOD TUNEL

B MOD TUNNEL
C TUNNEL
OPEN OFFSHORE

Thanks, Kim Grim
Do you still need another sport 40? I see 5 are entered. I could possibly bring one to fill the class.

Think you better look again for A opc tunnel cause Brian Schymik signed up & I signed up for sport 40 to make 5 boats a class

HI everyone,
5 boats make a class so the only 3 classes that aren't going to make so far are A MOD TUNNEL, C TUNNEL and OPEN OFFSHORE all other classes have enough drivers to make the class.

Also if you are an IMPBA member ONLY and not a NAMBA member you have to fill out a Single Event Insurance Form on www.namba.com or you cannot race in the event.

Also if you have not paid for your race event and are a MAIL-IN ENTRY please send in your payment before the event so you can race. Thank you, Kim Grim

FYI - All boats must have a NAMBA number on them! it can be on the back of the sponson if you want but it has to be somewhere on the boat visible to an eye. Doesn't have to be big and can be a piece of tape with marker covered with another piece of tape! ;) .

If you are an IMPBA member and have filled out a Single Event Insurance form I will provide you with numbers for each of your boats. Thanks! Kim

FYI - All boats must have a NAMBA number on them! it can be on the back of the sponson if you want but it has to be somewhere on the boat visible to an eye. Doesn't have to be big and can be a piece of tape with marker covered with another piece of tape! ;) .

If you are an IMPBA member and have filled out a Single Event Insurance form I will provide you with numbers for each of your boats. Thanks! Kim
I have my single event insurance form. Can you send me the #? Email at [email protected]
Thanks

Back