2021 Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kim,
I entered the race and it went thru pay pal but did not show on rcracingevents. When my entries were manually put in rcracingevents X Hydro did not show up in X Hydro or Twin Hydro 91 or less.

Kim,
I entered in A,B,C, and X hydro that did not list.[ manually entered] Then when single X Hydro was offered, I entered that class and paid plus the 10.00 fee again.
So my X Hydro entry needs to be added to Twin 91 and below.
Thanks,Rod

So there are (4) "X" hydro classes, X-Hydro, Single X-Hydro, Twin 91 Hydro & Twin 101 Hydro?? Why?
Sorry, there was a screw up in setting up the classes on the site. We are running Single X Hydro, X Hydro and Twin Hydro. So just enter something and send us a email of what you want to run and we will get it straight.

Sorry, there was a screw up in setting up the classes on the site. We are running Single X Hydro, X Hydro and Twin Hydro. So just enter something and send us a email of what you want to run and we will get it straight.
Fantastic! Thanks Mark!

I registered for the single event insurance and received an email confirmation but it doesn’t have a date or race specified. Is this all that I will need? Do I just print it off and fill in the information? Will I need numbers on my boats? Only 40 more days until race day. Looking forward to this one!

I registered for the single event insurance and received an email confirmation but it doesn’t have a date or race specified. Is this all that I will need? Do I just print it off and fill in the information? Will I need numbers on my boats? Only 40 more days until race day. Looking forward to this one!

Thats all you need I just print it out and bring it with you.
Thanks, Kim

Is there a minimum limit for not enough to constitution a class? Like for regular races we must have at least 3 boats to make a class, but this is my first Nampa race ever. I see that I'm the only A mod tunnel at this point so I can see it will be canceled at some point. So when is the cutoff? Can I enter another class with a different hull?

Is there a minimum limit for not enough to constitution a class? Like for regular races we must have at least 3 boats to make a class, but this is my first Nampa race ever. I see that I'm the only A mod tunnel at this point so I can see it will be canceled at some point. So when is the cutoff? Can I enter another class with a different hull?
You could enter A Hydro . Check the race flyer for rules , usually 3 boat minimum .

Hi everyone!
There are a couple more weeks to go before the race entries close on March 14th so please get your entries in!

5 BOATS TO MAKE A CLASS
A MOD TUNEL
Needs entries to make the class
A OPC TUNEL Needs entries to make the class
SPORT 40 Needs entries to make the class
C TUNNEL Needs entries to make the class
OPEN OFFSHORE Needs entries to make the class

We also have 3 classes that have not been sponsored yet!
B MOD TUNNEL
C TUNNEL
OPEN OFFSHORE

Thanks, Kim Grim

Remember about the May Race!
NAMBA District 5 Heat Racing Event: May 29th - 30th 2021
Please select ENTER RACE EVENTS from www.nambadistrict5.com
1) Only NAMBA Legal Classes offered
2) Please see CLASS ENTRIES on the District 5 website for classes offered for this event, Drivers entered and Boats entered.
3) Entry Deadline: May - Monday 17th 2021
4) No Late entries allowed! No Day of Entries Allowed.
5) If you are not a current NAMBA member Please fill in a Single Event Insurance form on the www.NAMBA.com website. The fee is $15.00 you can do this only once and then you must become a NAMBA member.
6) No Overnight RV Parking allowed in the park. Please see Hotel and RV info under the MORE tab.
7) Classes will be run in order and pick up the next day were we left off.
8) Gift Cards will be given for 1st thru 3rd Place.

Latest posts

Back