Quantcast

2021 Winter Nitro Championships

Help Support intlwaters.com:

acaptn

Hi Kim,
I entered the race and it went thru pay pal but did not show on rcracingevents. When my entries were manually put in rcracingevents X Hydro did not show up in X Hydro or Twin Hydro 91 or less.

The Real Grim

Rod,
I have you entered in:
A HYDRO, B HYDRO, C HYDRO, SINGLE X HYDRO
are you running a twin 101, twin 91 or less or single X hydro
Thanks, Kim

acaptn

Kim,
I entered in A,B,C, and X hydro that did not list.[ manually entered] Then when single X Hydro was offered, I entered that class and paid plus the 10.00 fee again.
So my X Hydro entry needs to be added to Twin 91 and below.
Thanks,Rod

The Real Grim

Hi Don, hope you are doing well. It has been along time. We have been out of CA for about 4 years.
Hope to see you at the 2021 Nats at Legg Lake this year.
Kim

Buckshot

So there are (4) "X" hydro classes, X-Hydro, Single X-Hydro, Twin 91 Hydro & Twin 101 Hydro?? Why?

Mark Bullard

So there are (4) "X" hydro classes, X-Hydro, Single X-Hydro, Twin 91 Hydro & Twin 101 Hydro?? Why?
Sorry, there was a screw up in setting up the classes on the site. We are running Single X Hydro, X Hydro and Twin Hydro. So just enter something and send us a email of what you want to run and we will get it straight.

Buckshot

Sorry, there was a screw up in setting up the classes on the site. We are running Single X Hydro, X Hydro and Twin Hydro. So just enter something and send us a email of what you want to run and we will get it straight.
Fantastic! Thanks Mark!

Greg Bonahoom

I registered for the single event insurance and received an email confirmation but it doesn’t have a date or race specified. Is this all that I will need? Do I just print it off and fill in the information? Will I need numbers on my boats? Only 40 more days until race day. Looking forward to this one!

The Real Grim

I registered for the single event insurance and received an email confirmation but it doesn’t have a date or race specified. Is this all that I will need? Do I just print it off and fill in the information? Will I need numbers on my boats? Only 40 more days until race day. Looking forward to this one!

Thats all you need I just print it out and bring it with you.
Thanks, Kim

Alan Elzer

Is there a minimum limit for not enough to constitution a class? Like for regular races we must have at least 3 boats to make a class, but this is my first Nampa race ever. I see that I'm the only A mod tunnel at this point so I can see it will be canceled at some point. So when is the cutoff? Can I enter another class with a different hull?

Tom Foley

Is there a minimum limit for not enough to constitution a class? Like for regular races we must have at least 3 boats to make a class, but this is my first Nampa race ever. I see that I'm the only A mod tunnel at this point so I can see it will be canceled at some point. So when is the cutoff? Can I enter another class with a different hull?
You could enter A Hydro . Check the race flyer for rules , usually 3 boat minimum .

Latest posts