2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the 1st of April, I predicted to Mark Bullard that we would have 50 drivers by the end of the month. Just need 10 more + I know it will happen, get those entries in, Its going to be The event. New guys that have never ran the US1 format need to come and experience it.

Dave Grote

I would love to. but can't be away from home that long because of health reasons.

so Im pretty sure Matthew will be coming to the Nats w me. That's another scale and sport 40 and d tunnel

That's 6 scales.... cmon guys just 2 more!!!

2aet84l.jpg

Racers there is a fee increase of $15.00 on the entry if not paid by May 1. The deadline is May 11. If you send me a e-mail that you are coming before May 1 but don't get entered I will wave the $15.00 fee. My e-mail is [email protected]

Where are my D tunnel guys. I Need three more to make US 1 status. Tomorrow evening is the last day before there is a $15.00 up fee added to the entry. Send me a PM or e-mail before then and I will wave it. [email protected]

Back