2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys on the Sport 20 class. I do like that class but it is not a US 1 class. It could only be run as a specialty class after the end of the week.

WHERE O WHERE ARE THE 21's. HYDROS AND MONO's.

There must be at least 200 21 hydros in IMPBA.

Lots of discussion how fast ones 21 hydro's are.

The Internats is the FORMAT to see how good your 21 hydro/mono competes against other 21's.

Straight away speed, lap speed, and able to compete in heat racing.

You 21 BOATERS NEED TO COME "GET SOME"

28icgme.jpg

Counting them down!

Racers we are getting a lot of Hydro's for the Internats. All Hydro classes have made US 1 status except one and I am sure it will just any day. We need for the Tunnel's and Mono's to come out of the wood work and come race. I know there are a lot of B mono's out there and also B & D tunnel's. Where are you at. The race is calling you.

Thinking about coming out to this race but lost on the format. Can someone explain the US-1 title to me? I'm from NAMBA and am a little lost as to what is required. Do you use the same boat and mot to complete in all three disciplines?

Thanks,

Yes you use same boat and motor in this case you run time trials first witch consits of a 2 lap oval and a left to right and a right to left straight away pass this is 50 percent of you score then there is 5 rounds of heat racing and this is the other 50 percent the one with highist points wins the class and is declared us1 champion

Robert,

Let me know if you decide to go. I can swing through Denver and pick you up on the way. I'm taking a trailer and extra tables.

Al Hobbs

Hey Mark!

I am planning to come to the Nats, but am only interested in the heat racing due to time constraints. Right now I am looking at B,D & F Mono. I can also bring Sport-20 if you decide to add that as a specialty class.

Rich

That is correct plus your 2.5 minute pit time. But when you call for your first pass you wave the rest of your pit and go to run time. You may come into the pits before you make a first pass but then you wave that pass and only get one more. So when ever comes first passes or time will end your turn.

Hi Rich,

You sure can. Will make a decision the end of this month on Specialty Classes. May change them up a little.

TT question, will all boats get 5 minutes? and do you only get 2 attempts on the clock?
Sam that's why you always make a clean pass first then try to improve on your last attempt just in case you hit a buoy or something. That way you have a score and not a goose egg on the timed event runs.

Back