2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sport 20 class glad to see made it , thanks to everyone involved getting it in. Looks like we have 5 entered lets see if we can squeeze a few more in before the deadline.

Mark,

So we'll have normal F hydro as a US-1 class and F-hydro single as a specialty class with only a trophy but all three disciplines? Or is the F hydro single only heat racing?

Tyler

Yes that is a special class. Not sure if it will make. Need to ask Ray and Sammy if they want to run it. They got moved from Team Marathon.

And yes Pete, SAW first on Sunday morning. First boat in the water at 6:30 am sharp. Oval comes after all the SAWs and we will be starting Sunday, Monday, Tuesday morning at 6:30 am sharp. Will be starting with the A/B's or B's first.

And yes Pete, SAW first on Sunday morning. First boat in the water at 6:30 am sharp. Oval comes after all the SAWs and we will be starting Sunday, Monday, Tuesday morning at 6:30 am sharp. Will be starting with the A/B's or B's first.
Contestant run list will be same order as Entry list, correct?

I would say so Andy. I will be able to post the running list sometime next week after I get everything ready go to the printers.

Very close. We have about the same boats but less drivers. Back then we could only have two boats for US 1 per driver.

Yo...I can not get entry to accept my IMPBA #7640 I am running 21/25/67/F/Multi engine rigger and F mono SAW,Oval,Heat Racing. Thanks for some help.

Looks like a nice little Nitro race shaping up here. Still a couple of days to enter.
. Its shaping up really well, if it is 160-180 boats (all nitro of course) it will be similar attendance to the Nats of the 80's in Huntsville.
Right now there are 212 Heat Racing entries take away 1 F OB and 4 E Mono equals 207 and around 200 for SAW and Oval, not bad at all ! One more E Mono and that class will get to Heat race at least!

Sorry I had to drop out but sometimes life gets in the way of our plans........I sure have missed the US-1 format and was excited to see it back!

Safe travels and Good Luck to all and above all else have a great time!!

Back